Morning drizzle

Upon entering the tiny, family-run, establishment I could feel something was off. Actually, ever since Roy's fiery colored convertible parked us outside I could feel it, but it was way more apparent now that we were standing inside with all the happy families and groups strewn about.

"I hate this.." I murmur a bit to myself as the lady at the front, some chick with blonde-ish/brown-ish hair and blue eyes, was speaking to us. I didn't really pay attention while she was speaking and looked her a bit curiously in the eyes. They looked familiar, then again tons of people have people have blue eyes in this town, and I don't know why I had let the fact that that Link fellow has em too get to me so much.

Damn it. Link.

Somehow my thoughts always drift back to that blonde idiot and I keep getting myself stuck in an endless spiral of trying to push him farther away.

I get dragged by my sleeve towards a booth and snap out of my self-induced trance over all the thoughts of Link's stupidly fitting pointy ears. "Huh, what?" I turn to the other three guys who seem confused and glance down at a menu that was placed in front of me.

"Did you seriously just not here a word she just just said?" The taller bluenette looks at me and the kid beside him takes a sip out of a glass of water, seemingly uninterested in picking an argument. "So what? Maybe I didn't.." I give the buffer guy a look that says "shut up or I'll kick you under the table" and turn to their waitress hopefully a bit more politely.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I was distracted by thinking about something, would mind repeating yourself again?" She smiles as the other guys snicker to themselves in their little group and I hear Roy mention how funny it was when I expressed actual well placed manners. I rolled my eyes a bit and turn to the teenage girl, now seeing that her face was a bit flushed and she tugged on her apron as she spoke. "I'm sorry," She gave me a shy glance before continuing, "I just mentioned that my name was Zelda and I'll be your waitress today. You're all welcome here at Triforce Diner!" She.. Zelda finished and held up my menu for me.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." I nod to her and look on my menu, similarly to the others, as the waitress girl walks away.

"Dude!" Roy punches me in the shoulder and the ther two guys crowd around me. "That girl has totally got the hots for you, and she's really frickin' hot." "You should try getting her number." Ike suggests and I glare at the both of them. "Relationships are stupid, you fucking idiots." I cross my legs and place my elbows on the table.

Honestly though, the thought of dating anyone never really came to my mind before. It always seemed so weird and wrong. Kind of like the memories of when I first met Link, but.. I don't know, different? Ugh, Link. I have to quit letting him get to me before I spiral again.

"So where is Marth at?" I ask, trying to change to change the subject. Luckily enough for me, Robin answered before the other two and actually answered my question. "Said he was going to the bathroom while you were being all spaced out. He should be back pretty soon though." I nod my head and allow conversation to flow throughout the others while I just quietly think to myself.

A/N: I am so sorry for messing up and publishing this chapter wrong, how embarrassing! I hope you all enjoyed it anyway though and here's a drawing of Pit as an apology:

; -;) I'm so sorry