Start looking up

A/N: Can I just point out that I was right about Saturday being an absolute shit day cause I was dying, aNYWAY-  I feel better now so here's an incredibly DARK chapter for ya'll- I mean, what?

"Hand over all your money and you may just get away." He barks in my face trying to be intimidating, but it's honestly quite pathetic. 

"Look just get out of my way, I need to get home." I push past him, slightly pissed, and let out a sigh as he grabs onto my arm and pulls out a small pocketknife. I really don't have time for this, Pit will be worried sick if I'm not home soon. "Hey! I said to give me your fucking mon-!" I cut him off with a punch square in the jaw. When he lets go of me I kick him in the shin and he falls over. 

"People like you are fucking stupid," I tell him off, "I don't even have any money anyways so fuck off." I swear at him in my lie. I usually don't swear, or lie, but people like this guy are absolutely stupid and they get me so angry. 

Since he hadn't bothered to get up I started to walk away, still cautious in case he got back up after all. But before I could leave A big tall guy stood in front of me and two other smaller men were on either side of me. "Ah, If it isn't good old Johnny." The man who was standing to the left of me hisses as he moves away and steps on the previous guys' face. "B-boss." The guy on the floor calls out pained by the crushing weight on his face.

He says something else to the guy I beat up and I attempt to escape as the other two start laughing. I run through the opening on my left their "boss" left and directly after running past them someone grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me tightly towards them. 

"SHADOW?!" All the gang members seemed shocked as I turn around and spy a relatively tall, pointy eared man littered with several various tattoos, including the snake one they all seem to share on their face. His black hair seems it be wild and even longer than mine if it weren't tied up, but other than that though we were relatively the same..

"Ladies.." The man holding me hisses to the others and smirks devilishly. "This is no way to treat such an esteemed guest." He laughs menacingly and I scowl at him. "Let me go you assholes." I growl at him and hold back the urge to kick him square in the crotch, unfortunately for him iv'e never been the best at holding back my urges. 

Reeling my leg back I kick him right below the belt.

"GAHH, GANON!" The guy, Shadow, calls out before falling over in pain. I scramble up to my feet as he drops me and I run. So far I feel as If iv'e lost them already seeing as iv'e just ran two blocks and there has been no sight of them so far..

I may have actually gotten away from them, I think for a moment. Only to run into someone as I turn a street corner and all I see is black as I end up unconscious.

.

               .

                            .

"LOWER YOUR HOSTAGE CAREFULLY!" Someone shouts through what sounds like some kind of megaphone or.. something? 

I open my eyes tiredly only to be met with flashing lights of blue and red. And there's sirens.. so many sirens. 

The wind around me is wild and loud, making the splitting headache I have so much worse. 

All I can see around me is blurred and makes my eyes hurt. Where am I? I can't help but wonder as whatever force holding my arms behind my back tightens. "..s..stop.." I mumble and try to put my feet on the ground only to find them bound by ropes. "Huh? Wh-" "Ah. I see your'e awake." That guy from before, um, Shadow(?), leans in from beside me and smiles wickedly. 

"Glad your'e not asleep." I see that one big guy behind me too, and as his arms go up I seem to as well. "We wouldn't want you to miss the wonderful view." Shadow speaks with a fake sweet tone to his voice, immediately cackling loudly afterward. 

"V-view?" I ask confused, looking down at my feet which now finally reach the floor. 

Only it's not the floor, it's a railing. And the only "view" I could see was nearly twenty building stories underneath me. Also below me were several cops, ambulances, firetrucks, oh yeah and news vans. Great, so if I miss that trampoline-looking thing the firemen are holding for me to land on and I die, at least it'll be on the news. (fox news-)

At that moment the door busts open and a squad of cops run in. "Enjoy the view."  Shadow whispers quickly before I get shoved from behind. 

Beginning to fall I notice something snake down my arms and back. I look up and see drops of red flow up in my wake and just then do I realize iv'e been losing blood this whole time. Damn it.. I don't want to die.

But looking up, the view of the sky is so beautiful.

Dark chapter, get it? Cause it's about Dark pit and there's Shadow Link.. and cause Dark almost dies too I guess-