You know the name

"E-Excuse me?" 

I eyed him with distaste. Really, who does he think he is? "Oh, sorry," The guy smiled and his head tilted in some sort of condescending oblivious action of purity. "I just- that's what I thought I heard you say so, I don't know I must've misheard." He chuckles warmly. 

Rolling my eyes I turn away from him and begin to stalk off. 

"Wait!" He calls after me like an annoyance. "My name is Link.. what's yours?" His dopey ass smile gives me a feeling that I can only assume is disgust somewhere inside me. ".. You'll find out soon enough." I give him one last glance as the morning bell rings and the halls crowd. 

.

          .

                   .

In class I find myself more distracted then usual. I mean it's not like I'm stupid. I know all this shit already..  But something about that new guy has been keeping me on edge all day. 

"Icarus." The teacher calls on me. Usually I would be listening to music or ignoring her, but I needed some sort of distraction for the time being so I answered with a "Yes?" 

Although at first she seemed kind of shocked that I'd answered, but soon after recovering she cleared her throat and spoke. "The uh, principal has requested for your.. assistance? In his office.." She speaks cautiously. 

With a sigh I stand and make my out the room. "W-wait, I don't think you'll need your stuff-" "Oh we both know I'm just skipping afterwards Miss."

And with that I leave these idiots to their own devices as I make my way to the principal's office.

Iv'e been down this same hallway to this same damn so many times, but never once have I been requested for my "assistance". Knocking on the door I take a moment to attempt to listen to the voices in the room. Before given the chance to eavesdrop I here the principal perk up. "Ah, come in." The muffled call is heard so I turn the knob as instructed. 

"Hey." I greet casually as I strut in and lean against the door. "Icarus.. supposedly you know each other?" "What?" I look at the principal confused for a moment before my eyes fall on to the seat in front of him.

"Really?" I find myself mumbling as I hang my head and sigh.