There's something wrong here..

Roy!

I don't even care how messy my sobs are or how sick I am but as I see Roy stand in the doorway I drop the glass of water on the ground and run over with my arms wide open. "Pit! Pit, calm down.." I can hear Roy's voice like it's far away but I'm holding him here, in my arms. And it's no use to try and calm me, I'm already crying and holding onto my friend tighter. 

"Does.. that mean we can come in too?" I hear from outside the room and without letting go of the Roy in my arms I look out to see the blurry silhouettes of my friends through my teary eyes.

 Finally letting go of Roy, I rub at my tired eyes and find literally all the friends I've ever made in one room. Well, that's a little sad. I give the others a big smile about to hug them too until someone walks out from behind Ike and stands before me. The one and only... 

Link.

"Hey. How do you feel?" He raises a caring brow and the red in my face increases tenfold. Before croaking out an answer I laugh and grab onto his shirt, burying my head into the soft fabric over his chest. "Like shit." 

The others start talking again but I honestly can't hear a word they say. 

A hand begins to gently tug at the back of my own shirt and in an instant I push myself away from the blonde boy in front of me and nearly double over. 

Fuck. It's my head again, fuck fuck fuck fuck— 

Now I'm running as fast as my legs can carry me and I lock the door to the bathroom behind me before collapsing onto my knees. Shit, I feel much worse than before... Not to go into to much detail but I basically threw up.. a lot. Well, anything would be considered a lot seeing as I haven't eaten anything at all yet. Not even that Pizza Viridi ordered.... 

Thankfully, I made no mess. I raise my now shaking hand to flush away what I assume is just straight bile or stomach acid or something. Damn, that was real quick usually I.. I.... 

Honestly, I start to feel really dizzy.. I stare into the toilet's bowl as the water streams down and I began to notice something that, I'll admit, genuinely concerns me. It's red. It's really really red and I hate the color red. I hate.. 

I hate...

..

... 

Quiet sobs fill the room. Why am I so sad??

It hurts to cry, but I'm crying anyway.. why am I crying?

.

        . 

                . 

Link's P.O.V. 

The look on Pit's face as he ran away from me looks.. well terrible if I'm being honest. I wince as the door of the room he enters slams shut and I turn to see Robin and Marth exchange looks of confusion behind me. 

"I'm so sorry." Roy apologizes to me. "Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into him." Dark's words are directed at me but he's staring off towards where his brother ran to. I shake my head in slight confusion before turning my attention on nothing but the two in front of me. "Hey now, don't be sorry. He barely pushed me at all." I mean, yes, it did hurt a little bit but.. his arms felt so weak as they released. It's almost like he was so fatigued he could barely even recognize it himself. 

I hear Palutena, one of Pit and Dark's new foster mothers, lean down to whisper that she was going to check on Pit to her wife before walking off. 

"Yikes, that was pretty intense coming from Pit." Ike laughs a bit to brighten the atmosphere and the other's start to smile a bit on their own. "Intense?" I ask for clarification. "Pit didn't really seem tense, more like happy.." He did though, he was crying and hugging before he ran off, in what way could any of that be taken as intense? 

I looked to Roy or Dark for an answer but it seems Dark was lost in thought and Roy had gone to help Viridi, their other foster mother, with a glass of water that had thankfully not shattered as it spilled all over the floor. Instead Marth speaks up and his eyes carry this mischievous glint in them. "Oh yes! You're the one who's spent the least amount of time with him now. We've all seen the sides of him you haven't gotten to yet.." Have I really been that preoccupied with Shadow..?

"Oh, I have, huh?" I feel my face turn a little pink. I can't believe I'd actually say it..! "I didn't think he could be any more amazing..." I get a surprised "huh!?" From everyone else, even Viridi and and Roy who have returned just in time to hear what I said.. oh goddesses

"You know what? Let's forget I said anyth–" "Wow, Link you're.. erm aha ears are a.. um pink—pinker now!" I hear from across the room and we all turn to see Pit has returned with a concerned seeming Palutena supporting him as he staggers over. "Sorry, he's fine. I think.." Palutena grimaces a bit and I notice it too, tear marks stretch down Pit's cheeks and his eyes look as if he can barely stand being awake any longer. 

For a second I see Roy walk over and try to talk to him but Pit side steps him and tosses himself into my arms, which I so conveniently had to open as to make sure Pit wouldn't just fall to the ground in front of me.  

"Pit..?" Dark seems about to step in to get Pit off of me until shaking hands clench the fabric of my shirt and Pit slumps against me. "Please... please don't leave me Link.." I can barely here him but the others apparently heard him just fine and are beyond shocked. 

A/N: y'all get a little bit of Link P.O.V. 

as a treat..

till next time! :))