Just a sprinkle of rain

God I hate this place.

Everyone in the restaurant is so happy and set on being here. Not to mention the choice of food, like it all looks good. But it all looks so filling, the thought of that much food makes me feel almost sick just thinking of digesting that crap. God even their salads look big..

"Hey, what's wrong?" Marth asks as he returns from the restroom and sits beside me. I guess he noticed that I was eyeing everything with distaste but whatever, I do that with most things to be honest. "Nothing," I shake my head, "It's just that these foods all look so filling it makes me queasy just thinking about taking a bite." I have no idea why I told him the truth rather than lying or snapping at him, but I did and he seemed rather surprised with me.

"Really..?" He gives me a look and I just ignore it while I continue my search for anything that seems light-weight enough for me to stomach. Beside me Roy acts like a complete distraction as he pokes me in the ribs and gives me a glare. "Pit shut up, you need food to live. Honestly you're like a walking skeleton, you probably haven't eaten a full meal in days."

Giving up, I sigh and toss my menu at him. "Well if you know me so well, why don't you decide for me, all the words on that thing are giving me a headache anyway." I heard Robin giggle, a bit amused at that statement.

"Fine you grouch, I'm assuming you still like chicken huh? Besides ice-cream I think that's like the only food I've seen you eat in years." Roy taunts me. For some reason though I can't seem to find a fitting snarky remark. "I guess, I mean it's more... economical..?" I question my own choice of words just as much as the others, still not the tiniest bit sure where I was going with that.

"Okay, whatever that means." Ike chuckles, "You were the last one to decide anyway, so I guess we're ready to order then."

.. I was the last one to decide..? "Hey what about you??" I turn on Marth, surprising all the others. "Dude, don't worry. Robin had already told me about how this place was famously known for it's chef special, so I was gonna order that." He reassured me.

Oh..

Well now I look like an idiot.

"Okay then, damn, I guess we're good then." I tried to keep it under wraps just how embarrassing that was but Jesus...
That was awkward.

A bit after that, that Zelda girl came back to take our orders. When she finally got to me I could've sworn the poor girl's face was smoking as her grip on her pen and notepad tightened.

Shit. I forgot what I was gonna order.

Ok. Don't panic, I can just ask Roy what it was, I mean he's the one who chose it for me, right?

After excusing myself from her question I tapped Roy on the shoulder. "Roy, can you tell her what I wanted, I forgot what it was called.." He smirks a bit and nods as I whisper to him. "Don't worry bud, I got you." He reassures me like a real bro before turning back to speak to the waitress.

"Um excuse me, I'm sorry but my buddy, Pit, wanted a plate of grilled chicken with a side of fries." Roy orders for me. She was completely polite and took our orders before walking off to get our food.

"Bro what was that? You had the chance to ask for her number! She is totally into you." Ike looks at me like I'm some kind of idiot and I return it.

"Okay stupid, first off I don't even own a cell phone, so I wouldn't even need her number. And second, I'm not gonna hit on our waitress like some douche because you'd get a kick out of it." Honestly people who consistently flirt piss me off, I'm not gonna be like that, especially not in a place like this.

"Bro.." Ike looks at me, a bit guilty looking, "I'm sorry I had no idea you felt like that, I just thought that it was some friendly teasing. And if you did like her then you could've at least had someone to talk to.."

Damnit. Now I feel like a jerk. I kind of want to apologize, but also don't at the same time...

"Wait, you don't have a cell phone?" Robin gives me a puzzled look and I can't help but laugh knowing that that's all he got from me talking. Honestly ut does feel good to be in their stupid shenanigans.. Maybe having friends isn't that bad.