Robin's P.O.V.

A/N: BIG Trigger Warning this time folks! Mentions of assault/harassment, past rape, bullying. Please be warned, know that the angst is once again heavy!! Not to mention nearly 2,000 words...  i'm sorry in advance

It's finally Friday..

This entire week they've been resurfacing and now there's no way to rid all the thoughts and memories of the past that haunt me. Everytime I open my locker there's letters, mocking, teasing me. I turn and in every corner I think I see her. I can't go on like this much longer..

But I have to. I'm kind of known as some kind of star student and now that's all anyone expects from me, it's agonizing. "Hey pretty boy, those legs still open twenty-four seven?" Kathreen, the president of the debate team and number 5 in her technological design class sneers at me. Her two best friends, Reece and America, get a good laugh out of the blonde's remark and I turn away.

Nothing about this is okay, I know it's not. Iv'e literally learned all the names of the people who haunt my every waking moment with their taunts, just because of something that happened to me two years ago. "Not gonna say anything?" "Like always, you know he enjoys it, the little 'victim'." Now the other two have joined in. I begin to walk away when I hear Gregory Highster laugh with with girlfriend, Jessica. "Oh, boo-hoo. We all know men don't get 'assaulted' Snow White, Michelle might've been a hoe but even you could push her away." Jessica glared at me, "You enjoyed it you man-whore, all those girls didn't have to be expelled." 

Ignoring them is hard, it really is. But I just wish I could forget the names of the ones I.. wish I could forget.. I bumped into someone as I looked down at my feet. "I-i'm so sorry." I begun to apologize and then found that right before me was Ike. "Oh, Ike, I'm sorry." I tightened my hold on my book as he looked around for a minute, almost as if he didn't want someone else to hear something. "Hey Robin.. there's something I need to tell you about, something really important." "W-what?" I blink, perplexed. Ike has been my friend for the longest time, but ever since we were young I'd never seen him act like this.. he was more the silent, strong type than the straightforward, serious type. "Okay so, I was talking to Marth the other day in Chem class, right? And after we talked a bit about our project he said Link confessed during first period, can you believe that?" He looked shocked, and I was shocked. "Link confessed to Marth?" I asked. I know it's strange but I always figured he'd had a thing for the hot-headed Icarus brother, Pit. Not to mention how there dynamic worked so well..

"What? Oh, no. Link didn't confess about Marth. He confessed to Marth about liking Pit! Isn't that crazy?" He smiled, though I find it funny i'll never understand why Ike makes such a fuss over these things. "I figured as much, that's great." I smiled a bit myself and began to play with the cover on the hardback chapter book I started this morning. I guess Ike noticed the playing I did with my fingers, he walked with me towards my theater arts class and he stops me outside the door. "Are you okay?" He questions, he doesn't do that often.. he knows I'm not but he also knows that I don't like to talk about it. "No.." I look toward the door and give him a knowing look. "But it's normal." 

He knows there's nothing to say to help me believe otherwise. "Alright," he sighs, "I'll see you later." I wave before entering the classroom. Which is basically a hell on earth. Everytime we rehearse lines for a play or have a meeting on deciding characters and roles the other's never shut up! 

"Ms. Alber, you should cast Robin as the damsel in distress this time!" "It's his favorite role!" "Yo, teach should you really cast a dude who lies about girls as the lead?" "Fuckin pussy." The last one was directed towards me by Hank Scott but Ms. Alber, the theater arts teacher and one of the only people besides my friends who still has respect for me, looked uncomfortable. "L-listen, I don't tolerate bullying in this class!" She tried to tell them off, and though I appreciated it I knew nothing would change.