Before the storm

After I exited the bathroom and returned to my brother's room I swear it was like all hell had broken loose. You could hear all four of the idiots laughing their asses off over some shitty ass memories they all shared of my brother while his unconscious body was laying in the bed right next to them. 

"Hey Pit, get your dumb ass over here." Roy calls me over and pats the seat beside him once i'm noticed. I huff a bit annoyed but don't say anything as the other guys just continued speaking. Not gonna lie I was trying to ignore the fact that somebody had injured Dark this badly as well, and the fact that I still hadn't told anyone anything about what the hospital reported to me was definitely not helping. It wouldn't be long before they asked me what happened and I don't know if i'd be able to tell them.

"-Pit?" Someone calls my name and I answer back confused. "We were just deciding on places to eat breakfast seeing as it was pretty early and were wondering if you knew any good places." I gave a glance to the red-head who spoke my name before crossing my arms and leaning back in my hard plastic hospital chair. "I really don't want to be roped up in your idiotic shenanigans today." I groan out. "Come on dude, it'll be fun!" The best one, Marth, smiles to urge me on. 

With a roll of my eyes I sat up like a normal person and thought it over. "Where'd you idiots wanna go?" I questioned as I raised my brow. The white-haired kid, Robin, pulled out his phone and scrolled through a few images before turning the screen towards my face. "I was thinking we hang out by that old family diner downtown, I think it was called something like try.. fix?" He turns to the more silent bluenette, Ike, and the taller guy just shrugs in response. "Sounds lame." I murmur, but place on the navy blue sweater beside and get up anyways. "I can confirm that that was indeed, "sounds good" In Pit." Roy jokes and follows my lead and soon we leave downtown for some food.

How exciting.

A/N: I don't know whether or not to call this a filler chapter because it's uneventful, but pretty important to the shit that goes on next chapter... who knows? :/ 

(and yes, the chapters have once again returned to Pit's P.O.V.)