The mess he's made

Walking beside each other on the street I can't help but worry a bit, I know damn well I didn't clean my room this morning and it's a complete fucking mess. 

Now I know it doesn't seem that bad, a few dirty clothes, maybe some trash- but no. I have shit from over three years ago, and nobody wants to see where I was at three years ago. I make a mental note to not let this guy near anything he may be able to figure me out with. Nearing the block I lived on I realized there's only one more problem I'd have to face. 

"Is that it?" He breaks the silence asking me a question and points to a small tan house on the edge of a dull, gray neighborhood. "Uh, yeah." I look extra carefully just to make sure. Swatting his hand down I add, "And don't point, it's fucking rude." "Oh, right. Sorry." He apologizes before leading me towards my own front door.

Placing the keys into the lock I make a small plan of attack in my mind, I can't let him see any sort of vulnerabilities hidden in my room no matter how small, and I sure as hell can't let him see-

"Do you need help, I could-" "I got it." I snap at him and open the door.

When he walks in I can't help but panic as he looks at a picture hung up on a wall. It was a framed photo of my family from several years ago. It was taken at some sort of happy little cafe with bright smiles and savory looking food, it was almost too much to look at. 

"Wow, that was you? And your brother has white hair?" The doofus looks bewildered as he makes the comparison in his mind. "Had." I mumble, "Just shut up."

"Oh wait." The realization hits me so suddenly I almost forget who i'm with. "Can you take off your shoes?" I ask, kicking off my own boots beside the front door. "I know it's weird to ask, but.." "No, It's okay, I usually do the same at my home, does your mother complain about scuff marks on the floor too?" He asks and I look away quickly hoping he can't see my face. "u-um, no.." I answer nervously thinking of something to change the subject. 

But bless this hero's soul as he starts speaking again, "Hey, which one of these rooms are yours?" Never mind, fuck him. 

Think, I don't want him in my room, but I also don't want him to leave for.. some reason? "The, the one to the.. left." I tell him in defeat, god I can't believe he's gotten to me like this. 

"Alright." He stands quickly and turns the handle to said door. "No wait-!" But it was too late to stop him, before I knew it he's already taken a step in and we freeze.

And the sight we behold...

//Well, I know I said it would take a while but I didn't want to leave you guys behind with just one normal chapter.. So here's two! If I don't update in awhile then i'm either planning what to do next, or stockpiling chapters for future purposes. And sorry, but part of me just couldn't help but leave it on a cliffhanger.

Thank you, and I love you all for your patience. <3