The color blue

"Wow, you really like blue, huh?" He walks into my completely blue bedroom and turns back to me. "Yeah." I watch him carefully hoping  he doesn't see anything peeking out the open closet door.

"You know, maybe this was a bad idea.." I look around for anything he may worry about before he talks. "What?" He asks looking hurt. "I-i mean, It's just-" I look around frantically for something I know is around here somewhere trying to come up with a reason that won't hurt his feelings too badly. "No, no I get it." He looks at me and fakes a smile, "and I'm really sorry about before." He steps towards me apologizing and my eyes widen. "WAIT." I stop him before he comes towards me by keeping his chest pushed back with my arms. 

Looking at me confused he watches as I hurry to pick up a few shards of broken glass that are laid out right where he was going to take a step moments ago. "Ah, sorry." I look around frantically for a trash can and my face pales, the only one I have is in the bathroom..

Instead I just lay the glass on the drawer beside me and sigh, "I really should clean my room more often.." I look at him in embarrassment. "Are you okay?" He asks out of the blue, "Where'd all that glass come from?" But before I can answer him my bedroom door opens and i'm so relieved to the perky sight of my brother's face. "Dark!" I look at him gratefully and embrace him quickly. 

Turning back to the blonde stranger in the room I fake a half smile, "Oi, look at that, It's my brother. You can go now, yeah?" I pat him on the shoulder, but just receive a confused from both the other males. "Uh, Pit." Dark calls my attention, his eyebrow raised arms crossed, "I came over to see if you were okay now.." 

"Fine, actually. You should just both uhh, go now, yeah." I speak quickly, looking at them both expectantly to see who would leave first. "Aww, but that'd be no fun." Someone else smirks and enters the room. I glare at him upon the sight of annoyingly fiery, red hair. 

"No." I shake my head and push him out of my room, "I'm not dealing with this- You brought this shortass here?" I hissed the last part to Dark. "Oh wow, that's cold. We've known each other for what, ten years?" The redhead chuckles. 

Patting me on the back my brother smiles at me. "Oh come on, Roy was worried about you too." He teases us both in a sweet tone. ".. fuck." Me and the idiot mumble at the same time. Link laughs behind us. Wait, is his name Link?

.. Why do I know that?