light storm

Once the food arrived I panicked. The smell of so many things at once was alluring definitely, but also incredibly overwhelming. Normally I would ask why but I assume it's probably cause I've eaten literally nothing in the past three days.

It all looked so good, but I felt so bad. I couldn't do anything but stare down at my plate at the moment and really, really, struggle to keep it together. Eventually Roy poked me once again and I opened my mouth to tell him off, but didn't even get a word in as he shoved a fry in my mouth. "Eat." He ordered me with a serious expression and I swallowed the food in my mouth in compliance to his authority.

I swear, eating is the strangest thing...
Like, I could feel the weight of the tiny morsel in my stomach after swallowing. And even though it was good, my body felt like rejecting it, is that bad?

I ate some more afterward, knowing Dark would be happy to know that I'm not starving like he always tries to prevent me from doing. But it was the strangest thing as I went to take a sip of the water I was given, seeing as that's all I felt like drinking, and almost choked due to the sudden disomfort in my body.

"Jesus, Pit. Are you okay?" Roy looked over at me concerned as Marth pat me on the back and Robin took away the glass of water in my hand. I shake my head and look at Marth, "You know where the bathrooms are.. right?" He nodded and stood, letting the others know we'll be back before leading me away.

Once he opened the door for me to enter I noticed the bathrooms were empty at the moment, which thank god because... because, actually why did I want to come here? ".. Are you okay..? What was-"Oh, that's why I wanted to come here.

I couldn't even let Marth finish his sentence before running into the nearest stall and emptying everything I just ate into the establishment's toilets..

Let me tell you, whatever they were serving was not at all good the second time around.

I guess while I was at it Marth heard what happened seeing as he was now beside me, rubbing my back. I tried to speak or say anything, but honestly looking at my own sick made me feel worse so I walked away to the sink to rinse out my mouth as the sounds of a flush told me Marth had taken care of it for me, god he's great.

After I felt less disgusting I leaned back against the wall for support and wanted to hide away in shame as Marth approached me. "Are you sure that was it?" He asked calmly. Usually I would find myself a bit angry, wondering if he were actually mocking me, but at the moment I wasn't feeling it and found myself nodding. "..I think I ate too much." I spoke quietly, quieter than I wanted to actually but I didn't really seem to care.

Marth gives me a look of concern before giving me a friendly pat on the back. "Okay." He leads me back towards the table watching me cautiously and allowing me to sit down before him.

"What was that about?" And, "What happened?" Came from both Robin and Ike as soon as I sat down while Roy made a grab at my face. "..I just ate too much." I repeat myself and shake my head, removing Roy's cold hand from It's place on my forehead. They each gave me look of confusion and I returned it.

"Just look at the difference between our plates and yours.." Ike spoke, I let his words sink in before following his instructions and found myself utterly confused. Almost all of them were nearly done, mine still having the most ways to go, which is so crazy seeing as I had seemed so full earlier. "We've been here for a while now and it seems you've only eaten at most one-thirds of your food." Marth places a hand on my shoulder, but I'm still unsure.

Roy sighs, before calling over the waitress again. "Excuse me do you mind if we have the check please, I think we're about done." Zelda puts on her best customer service smile before her eyes land on me and my pathetically dug into plate. "Um, did you want some kind of to-go box, or.." She trailed off as I begun to shake my head. "If you could, that would be amazing." Roy, apparently, makes the decision for me and we're given the check.

It was honestly kind of fuzzy for me once she had returned with a to-go box and Roy lectured me on how I should take better care of myself. I think Marth had mentioned what happened in the bathroom, but felt a huge distraction at the moment from the guy who had now taken a place at the front desk of the diner.I mean I know he worked here, but why did he look so familiar..?

When it was time for us to go I think it was Roy who pulled me up with him. ".. hospital." I mumbled out. Hoping we could go back to see Dark, but Roy shook his head and gave me a glare. "Pit, no. Dark wouldn't like it if you came to visit him when you're like this."

"Yeah," Robin comes up beside me, "Dark would want you to take care of yourself right now, so it'd be better if we just took you home." I shook my head, but still let myself get dragged around again.

Moments later I just realized we'd stopped by the front doors and the others were talking to the guy at the front who distracted me. I turn around to see him and surprisingly enough it's Link. "Link." I call his name and see the blonde turn to look at me.

Part of my mind wants to swear really loudly, outloud, forever.. and the other part, which I guess won, wants to reach over and give Link a warm hug. "Are you okay?" I hear him ask while my arms are wrapped around his waist. God he was so warm and comfy, kind of like a big giant pillow who's primary function is to be cuddled. All I did was shake my head as Roy snatched me away from him.

"I'm sorry, he's not really himself right now." Roy apologizes for me and mentions something about how I'm "not feeling very well" or whatever. And what's worse is that I'm forced to leave with him and the others, not letting me stay here with Link who is, surprise surprise, invading my thoughts once again.