Roy's P.O.V.

It was around 4 in the freakin morning when I got the call. Last night was one of the very few nights where I just took it easy and sat alone in my one person apartment, thankfully so, seeing as I was not expecting the house number of my really close friends home calling my cell at the crack of dawn.

".. Hello?" I answered the phone with a groggy voice, anticipating the chipper tone of a certain raven-haired friend. Instead what sounded like some kind of choked back sob came through and there was a sad sounding ".. Roy..?"

Oddly enough it sounded more like the other twin, and though I know both Pit and his bro pretty well I haven't heard him say anything in such an upset way in a while so this was incredibly worrying. "Pit! Buddy, are you okay??" I asked him more awake than before.

"N-no, Roy- I.. I-i'm Fine." I heard his voice crack through the phone and he seemed to be crying louder now. "I- i need a ride Roy- It's Dark. A-a call, from a hospital.." He stutters out in a hurry.

"Calm down dude, I'm on my way!" I get up quickly and continue to try and calm him over the phone while leaving my home.
It's a real good thing my sad little apartment building in pretty close by and I find myself in their house's street around a span of two or three minutes.

"Pit!" I call his name through the cold night air as soon as I reach the outside of the house, "I'm here, come on!" After a few seconds the door is opened up and Pit runs out without even locking it behind him. Wordlessly the brunette jumps into the passenger side of my convertible and looks down at his shaky hands.

"Pit." I speak his name in a soft tone so he knows I won't hurt him, ".. come on buddy take a deep breath." He doesn't look at me when I instruct him, but he seems to listen as he closes his blue eyes and takes deep ragged breaths.

"Try to stay calm, We're on our way there I promise." I look back to the road as he tries to compose himself and start up the car.

Thankfully for us both there's only one hospital around here for miles, and I know the way by heart by now because of a few.. incidents that have happened before. But that's not really important right now.
All that matters is staying calm and getting to our friend, hopefully he isn't hurt too badly so the sight of Dark can calm his brother down.

.. And maybe It'll calm my own worry down a bit too.

.

.

.

The sun finally starts peeking over the horizon as we pull up into the visitors lot of the hospital. "Come on Pit." I look over at him hoping he's calmed down by now.

Looking at him the brunette's eyes are still red and puffy, his cheeks are stained with tear marks, his hair's a ruffled mess, and his thin, slightly exposed arms seemed to be littered with small bruises and old cuts. "Roy?" He calls my name while looking towards his lap and tugs his navy blue jacket sleeves down. "Can you please.. not call me that for a while? Usually It's fine, but- It's just.. something happened and-" I cut him off before he can continue and smile as best as I can in these circumstances. "Don't worry about it.. let's go see your brother."

He looks me in the eyes and relaxes from the fact that I hadn't spoken his name. "Thanks." He smiles the tiniest bit before we exit the car and walk towards the big white building towering over us.