Jin- Dad Jokes

"Hey, hey Y/N." Jin pokes at you chuckling. You roll your eyes and turn from your desk to face him. He sat behind you in algebra and would not leave you alone until you actually paid attention to him. 

You were so annoyed.

"What Jin?" You ask hoping he would leave you alone. His eyebrows raised in surprise to your sudden aggressive tone towards him. You take a deep sigh and then face him.

"I'm sorry, this whole worksheet is stressing me out." You shrug and he nods in return. "Math not your forte?" He asks and you shake your head embarrassed. He smiles and then rises from his seat to sit in the empty one next to yours.

You felt heat rush to your face for you have not had him this close to you before. He was usually the annoying one who sat behind you.

"Which one are you working on?" He asks taking the pencil from your hand and turning your notebook to a new open page.

You rest your chin in the palm of your hand as you point to the problem on the page that was giving you troubles.

He looks at the page for a second and then starts walking you through it. You hated asking people for help, especially in math because you did not want to seem dumb or stupid. Jin could tell how you were feeling and sets down the pencil resting his chin in his palm mimicking you with a pouty lip.

"What are you doing?" You ask. 

"Trying to cheer you up. You're upset." He smiles and swipes his hair off of his forehead continuing to copy you.

You look up toward the front of the classroom and notice the teacher was helping a student with a worksheet so you adjust yourself to face Jin.

"What if I told you a joke?" He suggests with a goofy smile.

"Jin, I really don't think--"

"Even better, Math puns!" He exclaims happily making you roll your eyes and cross your arms. 

"How about if I can't make you laugh with three jokes I will leave you alone." He smiles.

You take a breath before considering it and then uncross your arms and rest your chin in your palm once more. 

"And what if I laugh?" you ask.  He raises an eyebrow and leans back in his chair as if to think of a response in which he already had beforehand.

"I can take you on a date." He says with a goofy smile. You slightly blush and try to contain yourself before Jin starts telling you a whole bunch of ridiculous jokes.

"Why are obtuse angles so depressed?" He asks with a poker face.

You roll your eyes and play along with his game. "Why?" You shrug.

"Because they are never right." He says making direct eye contact with you waiting for you to laugh. Luckily you have heard that one before so you didn't feel the urge to laugh. No matter how intimidating he was.

His eyebrow raises in surprise because he was expecting you to give in easily to his joke.

"Wow, I am surprised. No one is ever able to even get past the first joke." He says squinting at you as if he was trying to figure you out.

"I've heard something along that part of the joke before. It is an original Dad joke." You explain placing your hand on his shoulder expecting him to accept his defeat. He looks at you hand on his shoulder and then his brown eyes met yours. You kept his gaze for a few seconds before he opened his mouth.

"You shouldn't spell 'part' backwards, it's a 'trap'. " He says with the straightest face possible, then breaks out laughing with a windshield wiper laugh causing you to laugh as well as he grabs your hand.

"Shhhh!" The teacher shushes as you and Jin try to contain your laughs and calm down.

"Hey, the only reason I laughed was because of your ridiculous laugh." You say crossing your arms as the bell rings for passing time.

You quickly grab your things and rush out of class before Jin could catch up with you, to no avail because of the sudden rush of students in the hallway.

You walk super close to the lockers before Jin walks up behind you, turns you around so your back was against the lockers and his hands were on either side of your head looking dead into your eyes.

"Don't rush out on me too quick there Y/N." He chuckles biting his lip. You start to blush as Jin takes your chin with his finger looking you in the eye once more.

"I don't know what time I should pick you up tonight." He smiles.

You roll your eyes once more accepting your defeat and pushing your lips against his. His lips move with yours and then you pull away with a smirk.

"8:00. Don't be late Seokjin." You smile wiping your lip gloss off his lip and pulling his arms down from the sides of your head walking to your next class. But not before looking back at him with a large smile and thinking about what dress you were to wear tonight on your date.

-END-

------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ARMY!

The order of the imagines will go from oldest Hyung to Youngest Maknae. So beginning with this chapter of 'Jin'. Next imagine will be Suga, then J-hope, RM, Jimin, V, and then Jungkook. That way I can keep track.

I post imagines daily! So turn on your post notifications for daily updates!

Check out my new book 'VOID' :)