Suga X Jungkook pt 2

SUGA'S POV

I woke up with a banging migraine. I remember how much I drank. 

But sadly, nothing else that happened aftwards. 

This wasn't the first time. 

I was beyond embarrassed to say the least. I rub my blood shot eyes and feel crust on my cheeks. My eyebrows burrow as my vision steadies itself before I rise out of bed.

I smelled awful. Alcohol aroma took over my whole body as I open the door to my bedroom as sunlight blinds me. "Agh.. my head." I say groggily, making my way to the kitchen to see Jungkook and Y/N sitting next to eachother at the counter.

-----

NO ONE'S POV

You sip your morning coffee and see Yoongi entering the kitchen. He looked and smelled awful but you were relieved to see he was recovered from his outburst last night.

"Good morning Yoongi." You smile handing him your coffee to sip. He takes a sip walking over to you as Jungkook gets up trying to hide his black eye Yoongi gave him the previous night.

"Good morning." He says groggily rubbing his head. 

"Yoongi do you remember anything that happened last night?" You ask, fidgeting in your seat and picking at your fingernails. He shakes his head, swallowing the coffee and setting your mug back in front of you. You wave Jungkook over but he remains with his back against the wall.

"Jungkook." You say in a stern voice and he sighs walking over standing next to you opposite of Yoongi.

You raise your hand to move the hair from Jungkooks face, revealing his black eye.  Yoongis face changes from groggy to worried in a matter of seconds as his hand travels to his mouth surprised. "Jungkook... d-did I?" Yoongi stutters and Jungkook nods looking at his feet.

"W-why though?" Yoongi asks, grabbing his hair confused and trying to remember. 

"You got mad because I confessed my feelings to her hyung." Jungkook mutters and Yoongis face goes red with slight embarrassment. "I'm so sorry Maknae. It was and n=is never my intention to lay a hand on you. Any of you." 

You nod and place a hand on Jungkook's chest, ushering him to leave you and Yoongi by yourself. He chews on his lower lip and leaves the kitchen with a cup of coffee in hand as you sigh, turning back to Yoongi whose eyes were glazed over with tears.

You open your arms and he walks over pulling you into a tight hug. Nonetheless, no matter what feelings he had for you, he was your first friend, and you cared for him deeply. You hated seeing him bothered or upset. Especially when he was hungover and regretful. 

He rests his face into the crook of your neck as you feel his warm tear in your skin. "I'm sorry that happened Y/N. I never meant to hurt him." He whispers before letting you go and looking down shamefully at his actions. 

You take his chin with your finger lifting his face and looking into his eyes. "It's okay Yoongi, Jungkook isn't mad. And neither am I." You say giving him a reassuring smile while he chews his lip nervously.

"I suppose that wasn't the way I wanted to tell you." He says, red creeping to his cheeks. "Tell me what?" You respond and he scratches the back of his neck. "I um...." He starts.

"What? What is it Yoongi? You can tell me, I'm your best fr--" You start but he then silences you with him pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes were wide with shock but you let him kiss you for a few more seconds before you push him away.

"I like you... Y/N, I've liked you since... I don't even remember how long." He says looking you directly in the eye. You felt your heart race with emotions.

"Yoongi, w-why did you wait to tell me before Jungkook--"

"Because I thought I would have more time! Jungkook just surprised the crap out of me last night asking me for advice about how to ask you out and I didn't know how to react! I wanted a couple more nights to sort my emotions out!" Yoongi exclaims.

"How much longer did you need Yoongi! If you really liked me you would have said something sooner! Now look at the position you have put me in!" You reply with your hands in the air with an irritated tone.

Yoongi sighs, irritated as well as you continue your rant. "Stop, stop yelling at me! It's not my fault that you just so happen to be my best friend and I didn't want you to be weirded out!" He defends and you roll your eyes.

"I'm just as much as a best friend with Jungkook as I am with you Yoongi! What makes him any different?" You ask.

"Because you kissed him one time before!" He pretty much yells making your eyes go wide.

He wasn't wrong. It was true. A long time ago, Jungkook and you kissed in your senior year at a party. But-

"It was a dare. Grow up Yoongi." You say crossing your arms and turning away from him.

"It still meant something obviously! Because you're choosing him over me!" He exclaims, grabbing your wrist, gently pulling you around to face him.

You sigh, closing your eyes and taking a breath. "He is a great guy Yoongi, and I think I may... have feelings for him too." You say avoiding his eye contact but feel him place his hands on your waist, pulling you close to his face.

"Then why did you let me kiss you?" He whispers chewing on his lip, tears glazed over his eyes as he stared into yours. 

"I-I don't know Yoongi....I shouldn't have." You sigh as you see Jungkook creep into the kitchen from the hallway. You take Yoongi's hands off your waist and get off the seat, getting farther from how close to his face you were.

"Y/N..." He trails and you sigh.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I made my decision." You say turning away from him walking over to Jungkook and stand next to him. Jungkook just looks at the floor while Yoongi's fists clench and unclench before storming out the front door of the dorm, slamming the door behind him causing the other members to scurry out of their bedrooms.

"Aye, what is all the noise?" Jin asks walking into the living room, followed by RM, Jimin, Taehyung, and J-hope.

You and Jungkook look at each other and then at the floor before you feel his hand brush yours and interlace.

"Suga Hyung left." Jungkook mutters.

"Why?" Taehyung asks.

"Because of me." You respond, squeezing Jungkook's hand, as you feel the possible slightest amount of regret flush through your body.

-END-

A/N:

I know this was a sad ending and I am sorry! But not all stories have a happy ending ;) But I promise there will be more in the future!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ARMY!

In the meantime, go check out my new book I just released called 'The Air We Breathe' :)