Suga - Lift

Come on Y/N. 

You've done this before.

Just look around, make sure no one is looking. Hurry up! You fixed the black mask over your face and lowered your baseball cap over your eyes as your fingers trailed the bags of chips resting on the shelf. Your stomach let out a loud grumble before you quickly grabbed the bag of chips and stuffed it into your open backpack. You looked up and around to see if no one had caught you.

You were lucky.

You peered your head around once again double checking if the coast was clear before you reached up for another bag of chips. 

This time, you weren't so lucky.

You felt a warm hand grasp around your wrist and you felt your entire stomach just drop to the floor. You gulp and turn your head to see a man standing there with your wrist in his grasp as he stares at you with a not necessarily angry look, but more of an emotionless one.

 You gulp and turn your head to see a man standing there with your wrist in his grasp as he stares at you with a not necessarily angry look, but more of an emotionless one

You felt frozen in fear as you dropped your backpack filled with food and the man takes the bag of chips from your hand without saying a word and releases your hand. You felt tears well into your eyes, for this was the first time you had been caught, quite literally red handed.

The man reaches down to your back pack and picks it up, without saying a word makes his way to the cashier and sets the backpack on the counter and reaches into his pocket, pulling out money.

Before your broke down in tears of embarrassment, you sped walked out of the store and leaned against the wall of the building, not only trying to process everything that just happened but catch your breath as well. That was one of the most horrifying things you experienced.

You heard the bell of the store ring as you pulled your cap lower on your face refusing to look at the person who walked out of the store. 

"Here." You hear a raspy voice say as you peak your head up, coming face to face with the blond haired man who had just caught you shoplifting. You hold your head down, refusing to reveal your face to him and you hear him chuckle under his breath.

"Oh come on. You think I would turn you into to the police right after I bought everything for you?" He says making your eyes widen as you looked up to him to see he was indeed holding your black backpack in his grip.

 You think I would turn you into to the police right after I bought everything for you?" He says making your eyes widen as you looked up to him to see he was indeed holding your black backpack in his grip

You sigh and take the backpack from his grip without saying anything. "You could at least thank me you know." He whispers, inching closer to you.

"Thank you." You say, refusing to look him in the eye.

"Can I ask why though?" He asks kneeling down to your height to look into your eyes while placing a hand on the wall next to your head.

His eyes. His chocolate eyes. They gave you a sense that you were so familiar with. No, you had no idea who this man was, or why he decided to save your ass from the law. But, those eyes gave you a sense of security. Like you could trust him.... But.....

"I would prefer not to say." You mumble out.

"And she finally speaks." He smirks making you blush under your mask. He lifts his hand to reach in front of your face and pull the mask down from your face and under your chin. "There. Much better, now I can see you." He smiles and you slap away his hand from your mask.

"Thank you. But if you're looking for something in return, I don't really have anything to offer." You mumble, keeping your eyes glued to your feet. You hear him chuckle and place his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, keeping his feet aligned with yours as your back rests against the wall.

"Usually I wouldn't want anything from a damsel in distress, but you are an exception." He smiles making you utterly confused. 

"Look, I don't have money, and I don't sell my self so.."

He places his finger to his lips quieting you. 

"How about a date to begin with?" He asks with a small smile on his face.

You raise your eyebrow at the man, tilting your head, trying to read him

You raise your eyebrow at the man, tilting your head, trying to read him. "You don't want me. I steal things." You said in a mocking, sarcastic voice. He licks his lips and brings them to your ear lowering his voice.

"Well, whatever you stole the things for, I can tell it wasn't for yourself." He mumbles, and the thought of your brother creeps into your mind. 

He was right. You didn't steal for yourself. You could go days without eating if you had to. But when it came to your brother, you had to feed him. No matter the costs.

"Why do you want to take me on a date? If this is some sort of game--"

"Maybe because I find you interesting? That's how most relationships start don't they?"He smiles, earning a small smirk from you.

"And if I say yes?" You question. He looks around chewing on his lip. "I'll buy you food." He shrugs looking at your black backpack making a joke causing you to roll your eyes slapping his chest slightly.

"Cocky much?" You reply and he shrugs. 

"Is that a yes?" he asks.

"Only if I know the name of my savior." You say, crossing your arms.

"My name is Yoongi. But you can call me Suga." He smiles

-END-

Love you ARMY :) Hope you're enjoying the Grammy's tonight ;)))