Jungkook- Scores pt 2

This was requested by anonymous :) Hope you enjoy

"Did you hear Y/N and Jungkook are together?" Sana asks Tzuyu who nearly spits out her drink and coughs.

"What?" She glares at Sana, holding her chest while waiting for Sana to continue. "Um yeah, they've been dating for a good month now. Sana is just slow at bringing things up." Mina rolls her eyes scrolling through her phone.

"So that's why he stopped talking to me?! I thought we had something!" Tzuyu grumbles, resting her chin on her hand staring into the distance.

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet. They can't go 5 minutes without shoving their tongues down each other's throat." Sana chuckles and Mina raises an eyebrow.

"I haven't seen them kiss in public." She says.

"That's cuz they don't kiss in public, they always do it in my hangout areas which is gross! I don't want to do calculus and hear them trying to swallow each other. I'm pure." Sana exclaims and Tzuyu snorts.

"You're not pure Sana, I've seen what you and Jackson do behind the bleachers." Tzuyu smirks and Sana's face goes red. "I have to go." She says grabbing her things and leaving the cafe.

"Tzuyu if you want Jungkook to yourself all you have to do is get Y/N out of the picture. Make her leave him." Mina simply says.

"And how would I do that when they're always together?" She replies. Mina thinks for a second before coming up with an idea.

"I got it." She smiles. "Feel free to share." Tzuyu sighs. 

"I'll text Y/N. All you need to do is get Jungkook... alone."

------------

"Yah!! I did it! Finally!" You exclaim and jump up and down with excitement as you poke your boyfriend in the chest happily.

"I finally kicked your butt out of first place on the scores list!" You laugh and squish Jungkooks cheeks together mocking him. "How does it feel Oppa? How does it feel to be beaten out of first place by your girlfriend?" You gloat as Jungkook finally starts chuckling.

"You're such a dork Y/N."