Jungkook- Pumpkin Spice

"So, would you rather, be able to drink anything for the rest of your life? Anything at at all,  but it has to have a little drop of pee in it? Or just drink water?" Jungkook asks you as you walk down the street with your warm starbucks in your hand contemplating your choices. 

"Probably pee." You chuckle nudging him with your shoulder. He sips his matching pumpkin spice latte to the one in your hand and nods, agreeing with you. He pushes his wire rimmed glasses further on the bridge of his nose and wipes the drink off the corners on his plump lips.

You and Jungkook were seniors in high school and you could not be any closer as friends. He would always defend you in the hardest situations and is always there for you when you need him most, and vice versa. 

It was December, around the holiday season. He loved the Christmas season because he always got to spend Christmas day with you after you spent time with your families.

This year may be different though.

Because you now had a boyfriend. 

Best case scenario? Jungkook and Y/B/N will actually get along when they first meet.

Worst case scenario? Jungkook will leave him to die in a ditch.  It has been 1 month since you two started dating and it was so hard to keep it from one of your oldest friends. You figured it was now the time to tell him

You take Jungkook's hand pull him to a nearby park bench and fix your scarf around your neck to your mouth was showing and he could hear you. 

"I am so excited for Christmas this year. I already have your present chosen and what desserts we are going to make." He smiles his famous bunny smile as his midnight hair falls against his forehead and his eyes twinkle.

You have had feelings for Jungkook in the past. I mean who wouldn't? He was perfect. But you knew nothing would happen between the two of you. You thought it would be weird, so you ignored them and found someone else.

"Y/N?...." He trails waving his gloved hand in front of your face snapping you out of your daydream.

You blink a few times before you swallow and beat around the bush. "Kookie, I have something to tell you." You start. His face instantly fills with concern as he scans your face for some answers of whether or not this news was good or bad.

But you didn't know.

"Okay... " He says waiting for you to say something, setting his latte on the bench next to yours, and moves his feet into a criss cross position, resting his chin in his palm focused on you.

"I... have a boyfriend Kookie." You sigh, letting the weirdly bitter words travel off your tongue for him to hear. Why was it so difficult to tell your BEST friend that you have a boyfriend? He should be happy for you right?

Jungkook at first has no response, then he bites his tongue and nods, doing that thing with his tongue where he rubs it on the inside of the side of his mouth when he is either angry,

or really disappointed.

He doesn't say 'Awesome' or 'yay congrats' ! He replies with a cold--" What is his name?" 

You sigh , Y/B/N.

His nose wrinkles as if he is disgusted with the name and then you cross your arms standing up. "See this is why I don't tell you about these kinds of things Jungkook! This is always your reaction and I'm sick of it!" You exclaim, caught off guard by the fact you called him by his actual name. When it comes to him you always called him 'Kookie' or 'Kook'