Namjoon- Moonlight

*SUPERNATURAL SMUT WARNING SHOULDN'T BE MUCH!!*

It was pitch black and it looked like you were in a Forrest. It was quiet except for the leaves that crunched underneath your feet, you went towards a opening and what looked like a bright light but you couldn't tell exactly what it was. As you went closer you sighed in frustration it was just the light from the moon except for some reason it was brighter and the opening was almost cliff like. The scenery was breathtaking non the less but you were very confused as to where you were.

You heard a twig snap behind you and you immediately turned around to see the darkened woods with spots of moonlight making its way through the trees. What caught your eye and made your heart stop was the electric blue eyes staring back at you making full eye contact. Your heart beat quicker as you could tell whatever it was, was coming closer.

You wanted to run but there wasn't enough light to see where you were going. You picked up a stick and shakily held it in front of you. As the figure passed some moonlight you saw hair? It was golden brown, you looked closer by squinting your eyes as it passed through the next ray of light.

It was a wolf , but that didn't stop you from holding the stick from in front of you. You felt a sudden gust of wind from the area the wolf was in but when it stepped into the clearing along with you it was no longer a wolf. It was a beautiful blue eyed man, his skin almost glowed with in the moon light  he was honestly the most attractive man you've ever seen. He continued to step closer to you but you could no longer back up or you'd fall. You gripped the stick tighter as if your life depended on it which it may have.

"w-who are you" you yelled at him, but you received no reply he just kept walking closer.

"stay back I will swing this stick at you" That caused him to stop and smirk at you but before you could blink he was right in front of your face. Your breath was caught in your throat, your immediate reaction was to swing the stick. He caught your wrist without any trouble and snatched it out of your hand. He grabbed you by your waist pulling you closer, you could feel his breath of your face.

"when you fight I want you more" he whispered deeply in your ear, which cause a big shiver to go down your spine. He grabbed your face and kissed you it was rough but tender at the same time. He trailed his fingers lightly up and down your back while his other hand was wrapped tightly around your waist. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist and he carefully laid you on the ground. The kiss was still very heated and turned from rough to needed, you didn't know what happened but you felt like you needed him more than anything.

He broke the kiss and trailed them from your lips to your neck causing you to let a moan slip from your mouth. you could feel the marks he left on your neck but you didn't care you really needed him every part of you throbbed and your body yearned for him. He looked you in the eye once again but this time they weren't electric blue they were dark blue. You could tell from the way he looked at you, the way he was breathing and his muscles flexing he most definitely wanted you too.

"Not yet it's not time" he sighed deeply and stood up as an attempt to calm himself down.

You stood up confused and embarrassed you almost had sex with a stranger.

"what are you talking about it's not time yet" you ask walking closer to him until he puts his hand gesturing you to stop.

"I'm most definitely not calm yet stay back"  he said taking a deep breath and he started to walk towards the woods again.

"where are you going? Where am I? Who are you?" you ran after him and grabbed his shoulder. He grabbed you in a quickness and your back was against a tree staring into his eyes again but they looked like they were fighting to go back to normal.

"I told you to stay back and you follow me" he got super close he licked one of the marks he left on your neck while one hand held both your wrist above your head the other trailed down into your silk pajama shorts and started to rub your clit through your panties. A gasp escapes your mouth and quickly turns into a moan. Your back arches, he rubs harder but still tenderly and smirks at your reactions.

He teasing stopped and let you go and started walking into the dark woods. You were very bothered and out of breath also very pissed off he teased you.

"Ill see you tomorrow jagi"

------------------------------

You woke up panting hard and looked around you only to realize you were in your room, you looked out your window to see the sun out. You gasped and looked at the time on your phone it was 8:30 am and school started at 7:50 am. You had missed calls and a bunch of messages from your two friends.

Chimchim:

Y/N where are you?

why are you late again?

I bet your lazy ass overslept

World wide annoying:

Y/N are you coming today?

Or are you ignoring me? these questions go through my head

Y/N I mad a new joke you wanna hear it?

Of course you do

What color is a hamburger?

BURGUNDY

You sigh and wonder why are you still friends with Jin especially after all his corny jokes. You jumped up from your bed and ran to get ready for school since you weren't in much of a rush to get there.

--------------------------

You walked into the building around 3rd hour and it was transition time and you ran into Jin and Jimin on your way to your locker.

"Y/n why are you so late" Jin stomped up to you with jimin tailing behind him with a little bounce in his step. You were about to answer before you heard gasp from the front of the school by the doors.

guessing there's some new people at school.

You shrugged your shoulders and turned around and closed your locker. As you started walking to class a hand grabbed your arm and pinned you against the locker. You immediately noticed the blue electric blue eyes staring at you.

Oh shit!

"Nice to see you again jagi"

----------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the chapter😁

DM request if any💜💜