Jungkook- Period

Jungkook was the cook of the family and as in the kitchen cooking dinner for your family while you were at work.

"Dad?" Your 12 year old daughter Mae wanders into the kitchen.

"What is it sweetie? I'm working on dinner." Jungkook asks, not taking his eyes off the pan in front of him. Mae walks over to him and chews on her lips before she whispers--

"I'm bleeding."

Jungkook's eyes go wide as he sets down the pan, turning his head to your daughter. "You what?" He asks for clarification. "I bled.... down there." she says, voice laced with embarrassment. Jungkook's eyes were about to pop out of his head.

"Oh.... oh no." He panicked and turned off the stove. "yah... are you sure you didn't spill any paint on your pants or something?" Jungkook asks and she shook her head.

"Oh fuck, crap, Iron man." Jungkook swore and ran to the bathroom. His eyes wander through the cabinet looking for the things. "It has to be in here. Those things that women use in their-- No, crap, uh pads, pads where are the pads?" Jungkook frantically rummages through the drawers with Mae looking inside the bathroom curiously.

"What are pads?" she asks and Jungkooks face went pale. "Your mom never taught you that?" He asks and she shook her head making Jungkook feel faint.

"She.... Oh my god Y/N I'm going to kill you. why did this have to happen to me? Now?!" Mae shook his arm. "Dad! I'm still bleeding!" Mae stuttered. Jungkook looked down.

"Oh my god! Blood on the floor! Help the daughter, help your daughter, come on Kook use your head." He whines and almost yelled in happiness when he found the pads in one of the cabinets.

"Okay okay. Come here Mae. Sit down and take off your pants and underwear for me." Jungkook instructed.

Mae sat down and did exactly what Jungkook had told her.

"I'll be right back okay? I need to get you fresh underwear. Throw those in the garbage, it looks like a murder occurred in them." He says before dashing to get new underwear for your daughter.

Coming back he sighs before kneeling in front of your daughter and teaching her how to use a pad, even showing her how to put it in her underwear.

After the small massacre was over (or so he thought) he went to bed only to wake up the next day with a loud scream from Mae's room.

Jungkook leaps out of bed and dashes to her room to see her sitting in a pool of blood

Jungkooks eyes widen in fear, his whole body was shaking as he was barely able to get his phone from his pocket dialing your number.

You heard the phone ring and answered it.

"Jungkook? What's the matter I'm at work?" You asked.

"Y/N, Mae got her period, her bed looks like the massacre and I don't know what to do."

-END-