Taehyung-Natural

(I thought this was a cute idea :) Enjoy)

You return from your newborn baby's crib and sigh heavily as you plop yourself back into bed and pull the covers up to your chest resting your hands on the bed.

You close your eyes and feel someone's hand interlock with yours and lips pressing against the back of it.
You smile and turn your head to the side and see your now husband Taehyung's face smiling softly at you.

"Is he okay? " He whispers, his voice raspy from just waking up.
You nod and chuckle, turning onto your side to fully face him. You take the liberty to lift your finger to the loose strand of hair dangling over his eye and trail your finger down the side of his face.

"I always liked that about you. " You say and his forehead creases in question, licking his lip to moisten the cracks from his slumber.

"What's that? " He asks, rolling off his side onto his stomach but still faces you with his hand interlaced with yours.

"Your deep voice. It's so soothing. Puts Manjita right to sleep. " You blush, saying your baby's name.

Kim Manjita.

The name was Tae's idea, because it meant conqueror of the heart, and that's exactly what Taehyung said about your son when he was born.

"I always thought it was my squishy stomach you loved so much. " He says slapping his little tummy.

"I'm surprised you didn't marry Jimin. He's got the abs. " He jokes and you put your hand on his face pushing it away.

"Oh stop. If I wanted to marry someone only based on their body I wouldn't be here. Plus I love your little tummy. " You smile kissing him on the lips before snuggling your head into his neck and feel his arm wrap around your torso, his hand slightly grazing the side of your breast making you wince and he immediately removes his hand in concern.

"Are you okay Jagi?" He asks holding his hands up in concern. You nod and kiss his cheek. "It's just from breastfeeding. Manjita has been really needy and it makes sense. I mean he is 6 months hold, it's when babies need it the most." You sigh and he kisses your head as you listen to his heartbeat against his warm chest.

"Do you want to take her to the park tomorrow? Get some fresh air? I'm off work tomorrow." He smiles.

"But what about the guys Tae? You know they can't get enough of Manjita, they're going to want to come along too. Especially Hoseok and Jin. They wouldn't let you hold him for more than 5 minutes when he was born because they were too busy arguing about who would be the cooler uncle." You chuckle and he rolls his eyes sighing.

"I'm sure they will manage. I would like at least one day with my family minus the boys." Tae says laying his head down on the pillow, resting his against yours and breathing soundly.

"Goodnight Jagi." He whispers.

"Goodnight Oppa." You respond falling asleep in his arms.

-----------

"Jagi where are the diapers?!" Taehyung yells from the bathroom as you tuck Manjita into his car seat. He giggles and played with his pacifier which rested in his lap.

"Come now sweetie. Don't throw that around now." You say picking it up, wiping it off and put it back in his mouth. You were always in awe of how much he resembled your husband.

You notice his onesie he was wearing and the writing on it which made you laugh.