J-Hope - "Happy" Birthday

Happy Birthday Hoseok :)

"Is everything ready?" You ask, frantically running around the dance studio putting the final touches together. "Jungkook and Jimin are still coming back with the cake." Namjoon says.

"It's been a half hour since they last said that! Hobi is going to be back in 20 minutes and we can't have a party without cake!" You exclaim gripping your hair in frustration.

[ At the bakery ]

Jimin and Jungkook look at the cake and then at each other, then back at the cake before sighing and looking down at the cake which read "Happy birthday J-Hog.

"Is this some kind of joke?!" Jimin exclaims frantically, glaring at the bakers across the counter.

"Hyung Stop. Don't make it more stressful than it already is. I'm sure Y/N is under enough stress as is." Jungkook responds closing the box of the cake.

"That's why I'm worried

"That's why I'm worried. How is she going to react when she finds out they messed Hobi's name up?" Jimin asks as the two exit the bakery getting in the car.

"Honestly I think he would get a kick out of it." Jungkook smiles.

"And We would get a kick in our asses from Y/N. Let's go." Jimin says as Jungkook starts the engine.

[ The Dorm ]

"Hahahaa I sound funny." Taehyung chuckles as he inhaled the helium from one of the balloons with Jin.

"Would you guys stop? There are only so many balloons!" You exclaim and Taehyung blows the balloon back up

"Would you guys stop? There are only so many balloons!" You exclaim and Taehyung blows the balloon back up. "Sorry Noona." He says, voice still squeaky making Jin try his best to hold in a laugh.

"Where are the idiots with the cake?!" You exclaim throwing your checklist on the couch not realizing Yoongi was there sleeping. The notepad lands on his face making him let out a string of cuss words. Jins jaw drops and he lets the balloon go looking at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry hyung I didn't know you were here.." Yoongi mumbles with a raspy voice, apologizing to the older for cussing. "How could you be sleeping when Hobi is on his way over!" You exclaim hitting Yoongi in the head. Taehyung's jaw drops with Jins as they look at each other before running out of the room in fear.