J-hope- Curls

"Baby are you almost ready?" Your boyfriend calls from downstairs. You groaned in frustration as you struggled to curl your hair. It's not that you didn't know how to, you have curled your hair several times before.

It's just that you recently injured your arm from a freak dancing accident at the studio and you were in an arm sling, which made it basically impossible to do anything with two hands.

You chew on your lip, determined to curl a piece of hair but accidentally drop the iron on the counter, having it barely miss your hand, scaring the crap out of you.

"Dang it!" You exclaim and slam your hand on the counter out of anger. "Baby is everything okay?" Hoseok asks, walking into the bathroom with concern written on his face. You tilt your head back and take a deep breath.

"I can't curl my hair.." You say, holding up your injured arm. Hoseok frowns and you felt bad. Tonight was supposed to be a great night for him and the rest of the boys. They were going to the grammys and you were already running late.

Way to ruin the mood Y/N.

"It's okay Hobi, you guys can just go and I'll stay--" You start and Hoseok says nothing. Instead he picks up your curling iron and begins to curl your hair himself.

"Hobi.. you don't have to do that. I can always just wear it straight." You say, looking down, trying not to blush as he curls your hair one piece at a time. You looked in the mirror and he was smiling as he made eye contact with you.

"I know I don't have to do it sweetheart, but I want to." He smiles.

"But you'll be late

"But you'll be late. Plus you know that the maknae line always makes fun of us for doing lovey dovey things." You sigh, for some reason feeling awkward about your boyfriend doing your hair.

"Jagiya.... First of all it's Jimin who makes fun of us, the other two idiots just like to instigate. Second-" He kisses your cheek.

"They can't go to the grammys without all 7 members. I think we can be fashionably late." He smiles, putting his hands over your eyes.

"Did I do okay?" He asks, uncovering your eyes, revealing your perfectly curled hair.

Your jaw drops from the hair resting on your shoulders.

There was no curl too big or too small, and your hair was at the perfect height as well. It looked professional.

"Hobi... it looks amazing." You smile as Hobi walks in front of you taking your free hand in his.

"My speciality. I love making my Princess feel like a queen." He responds, kissing the top of your hand.

"Ewwww." You hear a voice mumble in disgust as you look in the mirror to see the Maknae line peering into the bathroom with Jungkook snickering.

"Lay off you guys!" You hear yoongi growl walking into the bedroom and grabbing Jimin and Jungkook by the collar pulling them out of the room, leaving Taehyung alone to scurry away in embarrassment.

"Hyung your stretching my tux!" You could hear Jimin whine before Hoseok closes the bathroom door.

"well that was..." you chuckle and Hoseok puts a finger to his lips.

"Shhh. Hold that thought." He says before opening the cabinet below the sink pulling out a box and opening it in front of you, revealing a silver crown.

Your jaw drops as Hoseok puts it on top of your head as if he was actually crowning you his princess.

"There. Now it's official." He smiles pushing your curls in front of your shoulders and hugging you from behind.

"Aish. You're such a romantic Hobi. It makes me emotional." You chuckle staring at yourself in the mirror.

"Almost makes me forget I'm in a cast and sling." You add

Hobi chuckles and stares at your cast.

"I don't know how you can forget you're in a cast when there are 7 signatures on it in rainbow colors."

He adds.

"And a smidge." You roll your eyes pointing to the black smudge on your cast right under Jungkooks name.

"Why is there a smudge?" He asks.

You raise your eyebrow

"Because Kookie thought it would be funny to draw a penis on my cast!" You exclaim, pitting on body mist.

"Yeahhhh that's the Maknae for you ." Hobi smiles.

"Then he said it was small like Jimins." You snort.

Hoseok rolls his eyes and turns you around pulling you close to his chest as he brings your lips to his.

"Can we stop talking about Jungkook? You tend to forget who is yours." He smirks resting his forehead against yours.

You roll your eyes as you fix his bow tie.

"How could I ever? You're my ray of sunshine Hoseok. And I couldn't be more proud of you for going to the Grammys ." You smile kissing him.

"I'm proud to have you by my side Y/N. Shall we go?" He asks holding his arm out for you to take.

You accept it as he opens the door leading you both out of the bathroom, bedroom and down the stairs to see Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi all standing there with their hands in their pockets.

"Don't you both look lovely." Yoongi says with a small smile.

"She's the lovely one." Hoseok smiles his sunshine filled smile.

"We might want to hurry. We told The Maknae line there was juice in the limo but I don't know how long that will keep them." Jin chuckles walking out with Yoongi

Namjoon starts walking out too before stopping and turning back to you and Hoseok.

"Your hair looks great Y/N. Love the curls." He smiles and you felt Hoseok smirk a little.

"Hobi did them for me." You respond touching the soft curls in your hair.

Namjoon just smirks and walks out of the house before Hoseok leans over and plants a kiss on your lips.

"You should break your arm more often so I can do your hair more." He smiles
And you raise an eyebrow.

"I don't need to break my arm in order for you to do my hair Oppa." You retort with an uneasy chuckle.

"I'm kidding Y/N. But wouldn't that be something?" He smiles as he leads you to the limo and you all head to the Grammys for an amazing night of smiles.

-END-

I just thought of this on the spot. I hope it turned out okay :')

P.S- DMs are still open and will close on 3/23/19 ♥️ get em in and don't be afraid to make one! I take all!

Template for requests:

•Which member(s)
•Smut or Soft
•Generalized summary of wanted imagine.
•Please don't make it too vague. I can't stress enough how important this is!

Love ya ARMY
WinglessBangtan♥️