Taehyung- Trouble

It was 2:00 in the morning. You sat on the top of the roof of a building, feet pressed against the rooftop and your head resting against Taehyung's warm chest as his arm draped around your torso, looking up into the night as you two laid in each others arms. With no problems, and a few cans of spray paint.

"What do you see?" You whisper, slightly shivering from the cold breeze in the night of late September. Taehyung takes a long breath and rests his head on top of yours going through many ideas in his head trying to choose an answer.

"I see you. And I. Happy." He simply says. You chuckle and sit up, fixing your hair before placing your palm flat on his chest and looking over him into his dark brown eyes.

"Are you saying we are not happy now?" You ask. He smiles and shakes his head sitting up and sits criss cross in front of you. Your knees touching.

"I mean I see us in a life where we aren't hated by society. People like us aren't and will never be accepted by those who are different from us. " He says. What he was saying was true. You and him were the second generation of Romeo and Juliet. You were in an arranged marriage, and you decided to run off with him.

You two were inseparable. Call it young, and dumb. But that's who you two were. You lived in the moment. And in this moment. You had each other.

You interlace your fingers in with his as he uses his other hand to pull you into a passionate kiss. The tips of his gold hair tickled your forehead as they peaked over the top of the navy blue bandana he was wearing across his forehead.

You and Taehyung did everything together. He was your first everything. First boy you ever met besides your low-life father. Your first friend, your first best friend, your first kiss. He was even your first in the sheets. And now he was your first boyfriend. And you intended for him to be his last.

You feel red creep across your cheeks as you remembered you and Taehyung's first night together in bed. As intimidating as he may look, or seem, he was so gentle, so caring. And You wanted nothing more.

You looked over at his side profile. He rested on his elbows, wearing black combat pants with matching combat boots, completed with a black bomber jacket.

You were only 21 years old. Him 22. You may not know what you want in life exactly, but you knew as long as he was by your side. You won't have any trouble finding that out.

Taehyung stands up and holds out his long, masculine hand for you to take. You shake your head giggling and take it as he then runs near the exit of the roof, taking you downstairs and out of the building into the alleyway with his large boxy smile plastered on his face. 

You let out a loud laugh as he pushes you against the wall and gives you kisses all over your face and neck. "I want to show you something." He whispers. The wind blew a strand of hair in his face and you moved it with your index finger, revealing more of his flawless, honey colored skin.

"What is that?" You ask, feeling the cans of spray paint grind against the brick wall in the backpack behind you. "No no no, you can't peak." He whispers covering your eyes with his gloved hands.

You laugh and place your hands on top of his. "You're such a child Taehyung, I can't see!" You exclaim. "That is the point Jagi." He responds ushering you to walk forward. "What if I fall?" You ask.

You could sense him roll his eyes. "You trust me Y/N?" He whispers. "Of course I do Oppa, but I can't see and it is dark outside." You say.

He continues to usher you forward until you reach pause.

"We are here. Open your eyes." He says. 

You open your eyes to see a dimly lit, brick wall.  S

You look closer at the wall and see photos hung up all around. 

But not just regular photos. This is--

"Us?" You ask walking over to the pictures. They were taken on a type of polaroid due to the glossy texture they all had. There had to be over 50 of them.

"Taehyung...." You trail off pretty much speechless from what he has done. You and Taehyung always took photos of everywhere you went. It was a habit, but he made sure to make it a necessity. 

He walks up to you and wraps his arms around your torso resting his pointy chin on your shoulder, planting your neck with butterfly kisses. "Do you like it?" He asks

You face him and once again move the reckless strand of hair from his forehead, tucking it into the bandana hugging his head.

"I love it. And I love you." You whisper planting a passionate kiss on his warm lips. He grips your hips with his large hands and pulls you closer as you close your eyes, enjoying what he has done for you. Everything he is, and how you were so lucky to call him yours.

"We are an interesting couple aren't we Jagi?" He chuckles looking at our clothes and what we have done in our past. I shake my head and sigh.

"Older people will never understand our youth simply because they have either outgrown it, or never experienced it to begin with. To them we are just extra trouble." You say holding his cheek with one of your hands and he grips it with his and kisses it.

"Then let's be young forever." he smiles

-END-

A/N: Yall I near cried writing this imagine. Taehyung is someone I have always felt who would want to explore the world with his lover, so that's how this imagine spawned :) Feel free to drop requests in my DM's, they are open ;) Jungkooks imagine coming tomorrow