Jimin- Permanently Yours

You and Jimin have a pretty stable relationship. He was mad romantic and would always know how to make you smile when you were in such a bad mood.

He would take you out on well thought out dates and would always text you to ask if you needed anything from stores when he would get off work and bring you chocolate on bad days

He was everything and more.

Although, like all boyfriends. Comes jealously. Jimin would be that person who gets jealous when a boy breathes around you. Sometimes it was cute, yet sometimes it was very very scary.

You were sitting at a table inside of one of Jimin's favorite Kimchi restaurants, you used the chopsticks to reach inside your bowl of noodles and reached over the table to place them in Jimin's mouth. He slurped up the noodles and licks his lips of the broth they soaked in.

"So, how is work?" You ask as you dip your chopsticks in the bowl once again and rest your chin on your palm, intrigued to what he has to say.

He merely shrugs and rubs his eyes. "very tiring. Sometimes I get so tired, and mess up." He sighs playing with his food. "But you love your ARMY Jimin, I'm sure they don't even notice, you need to stop being so hard on yourself." You explain to him trying to lift his spirits. He looks at your hand and then weaves his fingers through yours.

He smiles when his thumb runs over the ring on your finger making you smile as well.

He proposed to you not too long ago and of course you said yes. He was the love of your life and he wanted you at your side for the rest of his life. You wanted nothing more.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you look tonight Y/N?" He asks with his gummy smile on his face. His eyes looked into yours over his wire rimmed glasses resting on the bridge on his nose.

You reach across the table and push his glasses onto his face making him smile.

You two continued to talk until your waiter approached your table.

"Can I get you anything else?" He looks directly at you with a large smile. You shake your head politely

"No thank you." You say looking at your fiancé.

"How about some dessert?" The waiter asked trying to keep up a conversation.

"No I think I am okay. Thank you though." You respond reaching for Jimins hand as a sign to tell this persistent waiter that your fiancé was sitting right across the table which for some reason, he managed to miss.

And who can miss a face like Jimins?

"How about--" he begins ans Jimin stands up and grabs the waiters collar. Eying him up and down.

"How about you stop trying to get with my fiancé, before you end up next on the menu." He says licking his lip with an evil glare in his eye, and the waiter just smilinf devilishly in return.

Your hand found its way to your mouth as you look around at the other people and families seated around the restaurant watching the whole situation go down.

"Jimin-" you start but get cut off by another man walking up to the two men about to brawl inside a kimchi restaurant.

"Is there a problem here sir?" He asks as Jimin finallyets go of the mans collar and dusting himself off before taking a seat.

"Tell your employment not to flirt with an engaged woman unless he wants to end up in a ditch. I would also appreciate a check." Jimin says with no emotion and a poker face.

You have seen Jimin upset when other men would flirt with you.

But this time it was different

"Of course sir. " the manager says grabbing the waiter by the arm ushering him back to the kitchen.

Embarrassment was flooding your emotions and face as you saw everyone in the restaurant still looking at you and Jimin.

Some even had their phones out recording the whole thing.

You hide your face in your hands and tears are brought to your eyes.

Jimin automatically takes that into effect as anger automatically drained from his face and he took your wrists in his hands moving them away from your face revealing your mascara streaming down your face.

"Jagi...." He whispers, his voice cracking.

You wipe your tears and rise from the seat with your purse and exit the restaurant.

"Y/N! Wait!" He calls rushing out after you.

You exit the restaurant into the cold winter night and adjust your sweater to cover your chest and keep you warm.

You felt your tears crystallize from the harsh breeze against your face and your lip tremble from what had just occurred.

You felt arms wrap around your torso and Jimins chin rest on your shoulder from behind.

"Jagi.. I'm sorry." He whispers into your neck.

You take a deep breath turning around to face your fiancé expecting to lash out at him.

But that feeling quickly dies out when you see the look of guilt written across his face.

"Why are you sad Y/N?" He asks.

Why? Did he really ask why?!

"Y-you know how embarrassing that was Jimin?! Having everyone watching you and shaking their head as their fiancé nearly knocks out a waiter?? Jimin! You need to control your anger! This isnt the first time this has happened!"

You exclaim. And he just stands there, taking in every word and chewing on his lip.

"Im sorry Y/N. I only wanted to protect you from getting stolen from me." He says barely above a whisper

You take his face in your hands and look into his blue crystal eyes.

His hands find their place on your hips as you pull him into a kiss.

"You won't. Ever lose me. You hear me?" He begins to avoid eye contact and you keep his face inches from yours.

"The ring you put on my finger is permanent. And I intend to keep it that way Oppa. It is not everyday you find someone as charming, romantic, and protective as you. Park Jimin."

He smiles and kisses your forehead and then your lips before be interlocks his fingers with yours and twists your ring around with a smile.

"Hey!" Someone calls from inside the restaurant.

You and Jimin perk up and see the manager waving at you two.

"You still have to pay!" He exclaims and you shake your head chuckling before kissing Jimins hand interlocked with yours and walk back into the restaurant.

-END-

A/N : DMs are open for requests :)