Namjoon- 5 minutes

A/N: First, I understand I missed Namjoons imagine in the order of the ages and for that I apologize to all of the RM stans. I promise this imagine will make up for it ;). Bouncing off of that, this chapter contains some smutty material so if you are uncomfortable with sexual imagines feel free to skip this chapter :)

--ONWARD TO THE STORY--

"You look amazing in this shot." says the director, reviewing the footage that was just shot from the groups video 'Not Today'. You sit next to the director in another directors chair, tilting your head, tucking your hands inside your warm sweater and admiring your boyfriend through the lens.

His hair was a vibrant lavender color, artic blue lens resting on his cornea, wearing a blue bombers jacket, jeans, high top vans, completed with a black bandana. He looked like a god walking toward the dancers in their pre dance positions as the camera followed him, showing his side profile. His gaze stared into the camera as if he was looking directly at you, and your heart skips a beat.

You and Namjoon met in the most unbelievable of ways. No, this isn't boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, and they end up dating. This is a Boy meets girl, girl spills coffee on boys shirt, trips over her own feet, and breaks her glasses by falling onto the floor type of love story.

Namjoon didn't tell you that he was an idol until your 1st year of dating. You mentally faced palmed yourself when you found out because you live under an actual rock when it comes to K-pop and the culture. Luckily he spoke english well enough for you to apologize for spilling coffee over his white gucci shirt. Well Taehyung's Gucci shirt (Which he never got back).

Present day, you live in the shadows of your boyfriends success, behind the camera rather than in front of it. You didn't want to disturb his ARMY, not only was he the leader of his group, but he also had a whole ARMY behind him just waiting for you to slip up.

Yes it was stressful being alongside the biggest boy band in the world, but then you look at your boyfriend, as he dances with his unbiological brothers, passion roaring through his eyes as he sings

Then you remember why you're here.

For them.

For him.

"Cut!" The director says snapping you out of your daydream as you realized the scene was already done filming. "We have to do the running scene next. You all have 5 minutes and then I want you back here." The director says.

The boys walk to the door to the dressing room whilst Taehyung took off him bomber jacket, and Jimin and J-hope were singing 'Run' based off of the next scene and dancing.

"Dashi RUN RUN RUN!" They exclaim and Suga trails behind them closing his eyes and shaking his head whilst rubbing his temples. "I'm older. I'm older. I'm older." He repeats to himself entering the dressing room behind the rest. "Hyung! Come we have food!" Jimin calls after Namjoon while Namjoon takes off his jacket.

"One minute." He responds to the anxious Maknae making his way over to you, waiting for him in the directors chair snuggled up with a coffee and a fuzzy blanket. He approaches you and wraps his bomber jacket around your shoulders.

"It smells like you." You chuckle. His eyebrow raises as he crosses his arms that were now exposed from his white t-shirt he wore underneath the jacket and flashing his signature dimple smile.