Jimin- Family

"No..... fuck fuck fuck this isn't right. It can't be!" You exclaim backing away from the bathroom sink, pacing around your bathroom. You jump in fright as you hear the door close from downstairs.

"Y/N! I'm home!" Your husband Jimin calls. You quickly struggled to find a place to hide the test.

Jimin has always said how he didn't want kids at the moment.

He was so busy with his job as an idol and he knew BigHit would not approve him with another scandal. You had to marry him in secret.  You on the other hand wanted a family with him. You wanted a family with him so bad it hurt and you always kept it in.

"Baby where are you?" Jimin calls making his way closer to you.

"I'm in the bathroom!" You call, voice obviously shaking in fear as Jimin opens the bathroom door with a smile.

"Hi baby. How are you?" He asks pulling you into a hug and plants a kiss on your lips.

"F-fine." You stutter and breathe heavily.

Jimin obviously notices because his expression changed. "Baby what's behind your back?" He asks, and your eyes go wide as you drop it by accident and mentally curse yourself. You went to pick it up but Jimin was quicker and snatched the test off the floor looking at it.

"Jimin give that to me." You say trying to get it from his grasp but he turns his back to you as he looks at the positive pregnancy test in his hand.

The then turns around and stares at you with an expression. It wasn't an angry one, just slightly.....annoyed. "You're pregnant?" He asks.

"That's what the test says idiot

"That's what the test says idiot." You roll your eyes, knowing this would have been his reaction. He then throw the test in the trash and hits the wall with his fist. "Dammit! Y/N I told you I didn't want kids!" He exclaims and you felt your anger rise inside of you.

"Yeah! AFTER You married me! What kind of a dick move is that Jimin?!" You yell at him. He clears his throat and hangs his head down.

"What are we going to do?" He asks under his breath. You fold your arms across your chest. "I'm not getting an abortion Jimin." You sternly say.

"I don't want kids Y/N! I can't!" He exclaims grabbing your arms and puling your face close to his as he stares into your eyes. "Let go of me!" You exclaim. 

"What about what I want? Jimin what if I WANT A FAMILY?!" You yell reaching into the trash can and getting the pregnancy test. Your husband keeps his eyes glued to the floor, refusing to look at you. "You never told me..." He finally says.

"Because you were always so hooked on us not having kids..." You say, your voice breaking, and tears threatening to leave your eyes. Jimin finally looks at you, seeing tears starting to fall down your cheeks.

"Jimin... I want a family with you. I want to have a boy or girl that we created. I want to raise them and watch what we created grow. Is that so much to ask? Now we have the chance and you're telling me to get rid of it? What kind of monster does that?" You ask through your sobs. You dropped to your knees and cry into your hands. 

You hear Jimin sink to his knees and feel him pull you into a hug, resting his head in the crook of your neck. You felt your breathing slow as you closed your eyes dropping the pregnancy test from your hand and rest your head against his shoulder, closing your eyes as the two of your stayed like that for a moment.

"Y/N..." Jimin whispers and picks your head up off his shoulder and looking you in the eyes. His eyes were slightly red and puffy.

 His eyes were slightly red and puffy

"I'm sorry." He whispers. "I didn't know this was something you really wanted." He apologizes, swallowing a lump in his throat. All you could do was nod, as you were afraid of crying again.

"I know you're afraid of being a Dad Oppa... but you have no idea how good you would be at it." You sigh, holding the test out to him. He sighs, taking it. He looks at it and then back at your stomach, then back at it again.

"If we have a baby it will cause such a ruckus in the media Jagiya." He explains and you roll your eyes before grabbing his face. "Don't worry about that. We are married, it's our decision, not theirs not anyone's. It's just you and me okay?" You say moving hair from his face.

He pulls you into a kiss before resting his head against yours. "Is this what you want?" He asks and you nod on an instant. "I want this Oppa," You say resting your hand on your stomach.

"I want to have a baby with you." You smile slightly, on the brink of crying again before Jimin smiles and sighs.

" You smile slightly, on the brink of crying again before Jimin smiles and sighs

"Then let's do it. You," He points to you then himself. "Me." Then he places a hand on your stomach.

"And this one." He says, kissing your stomach, making your heart fill with warmth.

-END-

Thoughts----- I want a family