J-Hope- Sledding

"Ughhh, I can't get this dumb scarf on!" You yelp. 

"Y/N! Hurry up so we can go before the crowd gets there!" Your brother Jin exclaims from the livingroom. You finally get the large scarf around your neck and plop on your hat and gloves. You put chapstick on your lips to avoid the cold breeze drying them up before you trot down the stairs to be met with your brother waiting for you.......

And 3 other boys.

Your eyes widen and you get caught off guard taking a small step back. "Y/N!!" Jungkook and Jimin exclaim as Jungkook picks you up off the stairs and swinging you around in a hug.

"Hey! No fair no fair! I want a hug from Noona too!" Jimin whines pushing Jungkook away and pulling you into a hug and you chuckle. "Okay okay, no more hugs from my sister guys, unless you give me a hug first." Jin says.

Jungkook and Jimin look at eachother and shake their heads before Jin shoves past you and picks them both up kissing them on the cheeks. "Jin hyung is a proud father." Taehyung chuckles from outside the front door.

"Hey guys." You hear another voice from the other side of the front door. Jin opens the door to reveal Suga, Namjoon... and J-hope.

"We should get going." Jhope says with a smile. You felt red trace across your cheeks. You have liked Jin's friend J-hope for a while but never said anything. Yes you were the same age, but he was still your brothers friend, you didn't want to creep Jin out.

"In the van guys!" Jungkook exclaims dashing to be the first one in the van.

"Oh! I forgot my phone!" You exclaim turning around and heading back upstairs. Jin sighs, irritated, and J-hope slaps his back. "I'll wait hyung. go get in the car." 

"Race ya there Hyung!"Jimin calls as him, Taehyung, and Jin all run outside, through the knee high snow towards the car.

You open the door to your room and grab your phone off your bed before you look at your mirror.

You sigh at the person looking back at you and tuck a piece of hair into your fur hood before you run back downstairs, running into J-hope.

Literally. 

"Oh my god! I'm sorry." You say as your face turns a bright red and you cover your face in embarrassment.

"Are you blushing?" He giggles leaning towards your face.

You shake your head and roll your eyes. "No my face is just hot from the house heat mixing with the layers I am wearing.

"It's alright, let's go, they're waiting." He says, putting his hand in the small of your back ushering you out the front of the door and into the van.

--------------------

You finally get to the large snow hill and everyone makes a run for the hill except for you and Taehyung who stay and get the sleds out of the back.

"So, noona, how are you and Hobi hyung?" He asks looking at you, causing to choke on your spit and cough. "W-what?" You ask, acting like you misheard him when you clearly didn't. He rests his arm on the wooden sled and raises an eyebrow to you waiting for an answer. "Don't act like you were blushing your face off when you ran into him in front of the door?" He smiles evilly.

"What? How did you see that first of all? Weren't you in the van?" You ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Good, you didn't see me." He chuckles to himself. "Taehyung!!" You exclaim punching him in the shoulder as he barely flinches. "Good luck with him Noona." He smiles making a run towards the hill.

--------------------

You watch as Jimin slides down on your sled and J-hope makes his way up next to you with his, tired from the long walk up. "Having fun?" He asks you taking you out of your daydream. "Oh, uh yeah I am." You say, not really meaning it.

"Hey." He says taking your wrist, making you face him. "Hey! Hobi what--" You could say before you find yourself sitting on J-hopes lap sliding down the large, snow covered hill. "Ahhhhhh Hobi!!!" You scream as he has his arms locked firmly around your waist, making sure you do not fall off.

"Hold on Y/N! There's a bump!" He exclaims before you felt the sled hit a rock of some sort and next thing you know it you're flying in the air and plop into the soft snow. 

With J-hope's arms still wrapped around your wait from underneath you. You take a few deep breaths but then realize if his grasp is from underneath you, he was buried in the snow.

"Oh my gosh Hobi!" You exclaim turning over and picking the snow off of his face, straddling him. He had the largest smile and was laughing after the snow was off his mouth.

"Oh my god you are such a child!" You laugh punching him in the arm as he places his gloved hands on your waist making it so you do not fall off or get up. 

"I'm the child? You were the one screeching like a 5 year old a moment ago." he retorts sitting up from the snow with you still on his lap. He looks into your eyes and then at your lips, then back at your eyes before he leans into your furry hoodie, placing his lips onto yours. Although his face was just covered in cold snow, his lips were as warm as could be. You placed a gloved hand on the side of his face as your lips move with his.

He breaks the kiss and smiles. "You're cute when you're covered in snow Y/N." He smiles, making your eyebrows burrow. "But I'm not covered in sn--" Then his hand comes up from the snow, throwing it in your face and making you tumble back off of him. 

He busts out laughing and looms over you as you try to get the snow off of your face. "Oh my goddddd!" You scream getting up and run into him only causing him to pick you up and throw you over his shoulder.

"Hobi! Put me down!" You exclaim, as he hits your butt, carrying you and the sled up the hill.

Show off.

You get to the top of the hill and hear the other members clapping and cheering as Hobi finally puts you down. You grab onto his jacket to make sure you don't fall down the hill due to how steep it was.

"Look at Hobi being superman, saving the damsel in distress." Taehyung and Jungkook clap.

"That's Anpanman to you." J-hope corrects and Jin eyes you up and down, trying to see if he approves of the situation or not.  You look at him with the 'don't mess this up for me' look and he rolls his eyes, joining in on the clapping coming from the maknae line. Suga was unimpressed.... or at least he looked to be. and Namjoon was still trying to figure out what was going on.

"Hobi finally had his first kiss!!!" Jimin cheers and J-hope throws snow in his eyes as he laughs.

"With my sister too Hobi?! Wowwwwwww." Jin finally says and J-hope rolls his eyes. "That was not my first kiss!" He defends. Wow, way to be romantic Hobi. He looks down to you and kisses your forehead. "But it was definitely the best one yet." He adds

Jin fakes a gag and throws his hands up. "I'm leaving, please no kissing in my room once we return I beg of you to spare me." He adds as him, Namjoon, and Suga walk back to the car with him.

You felt your face get hot once again ad Hobi rolls his eyes draping his arm around you, pulling you close to his chest. You look over to Jimin, Jungkook and especially V, as they all look at you with devious grins on their faces. "It's about time!" Jimin says throwing his hands in the air and high fiving Jungkook. Taehyung shakes his head laughing.

"You are all evil." You groan and the maknae line chuckle returning to the van, leaving you and Hobi by yourselves.

You roll your eyes and lean your head on his shoulder as  a cold breeze brushes past the two of you. "Round two?" You ask looking up to him. 

He raises an eyebrow before throwing you over his shoulder again, sits on the sled and drags you both down the hill at top speed until you once again fall out of the sled onto his chest once again and kiss him.

Not that this time you were complaining or anything.

--END--