Suga X Jungkook Pt 1

"Oh my god are those cookies?" You exclaim walking into the kitchen of the Bangtan Boys dorm smelling something very sweet and see Jin and Jungkook taking cookies out of the oven, setting them on the counter. Jin stands over the trays with cookies looking satisfied with his work. 

"Jin Oppa, do you really have to wear that pink apron everytime you bake, or cook anything?" You ask covering your mouth to prevent a laugh from escaping. "Do not judge me of my attire Y/N for I do not judge you of yours." He chuckles pointing at your cupcake pajama pants and you roll your eyes. 

"What kind of cookies did you guys make?" You ask leaning your cheek against your palm. You look and your best friend Jungkook as he scratches the back of his neck. "Ah, Jin Hyung was the one that made the cookies, I just opened and closed the oven door for him." He chuckles taking off the oven mits and putting them back in the drawer. "Suga hyung was supposed to help, but I don't know where he ended up." Jungkook rolls his eyes taking a cookie and biting into it.

"I'm baaack! Where are my two closest besties?!" You hear Suga call in a very girl like voice entering the kitchen. "It's about time hyung, we are already done." Jungkook says wiping chocolate off his lip and sucking on his finger.

Suga groans and comes up from behind you giving you a tight hug and resting his chin on your shoulder. "How are you Y/N?" He asks as you could feel his breath on your neck sending chills down your spine.

"I'm greeeat Yoongi." You chuckle, removing his arms from your waist and slap him on the face jokingly. Jin picks up a spatula pointing it at you and Suga. "No hands you two. One Suga is enough." Jin chuckles making you choke on your spit. "Oppa, you know it's not like that." You defend yourself, for Yoongi was your best friend. You hear Jungkook snort as Suga slightly blushes and Jin turns around bopping him on the head with the spatula. "Same goes for you too Jungkookie, hands off." Jin says. 

"But what about the others?" Suga asks crossing his arms. Jin gives him a look then removes his pink apron, folding it nicely and placing it in his assigned drawer he has for it. He then takes the plate of cookies away from Jungkook for he already had three in his mouth. 

"Enough of that or you will be working out with me for a month straight Maknae." He chuckles taking the plate of cookies out of the kitchen into the other room. 

"You know what we should do tonight?" You ask, leaning against the counter looking at Jungkook and Suga, as their eyebrows rise skeptically. 

"What's that?" Jungkook asks walking around to the other side of the counter, joining you and Suga. "Movie night!" You exclaim. "Just the 3 of us?" Suga asks looking into the livingroom at the other 5 guys sitting on the couch stuffing cookies into their faces.

"I'm sure they're going out tonight. At least the hyungs are." Jungkook says. "What about Taehyung? And Jimin?" You ask. 

Suga chuckles. "I'm sure they will find something to do. They're pretty easily entertained." You all look over to Taehyung and Jimin, and they were arguing about something stupid, like who looks better with platinum hair.

"Y'all won't be here tonight will you Hyungs?" Jungkook asks Taehyung and Jimin who look at eachother then shrug. "Yeah, we may tag along with the Hyungs if they let us." Taehyung says looking at Namjoon, Hobi, and Jin who all groan. "Why can't the parents ever get a night to themselves?" Jin complains which makes the 3 of you laugh.

"Awesome! I'll run out and buy some drinks for tonight, and y'all can choose a couple movies  on Netflix for later!" You exclaim running to put on your crocs and grab your car keys, before running out the front door. "Y/N! You're in your paj-- aaand she's gone." J-hope chuckles before taking a sip of his tea and resting his head against RM's shoulder.