Jimin- call me daddy

*I DONT THINK I HAVE TO WARN ITS SMUT*

You and your boyfriend Jimin were sitting on the couch snuggled up watching a movie. It was 'Date night' since the guys were gone from the dorm and you guys wanted to be alone.

"Jimin oppa what time are the guys coming back" you asked looking up at him and admiring his jaw line and his plump lips, his shirt was unbuttoned and you could see his chest. You had the sudden urge to want to kiss him and do way more but you just bit your lip and tried to stop your imagination from going wild.

"Um I don't know why? What's wrong" he asked looking down at you. You turned your head with a slight blush, you'd hope he didn't notice you raping him with your eyes. He snakes his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him, he leaned his head down and whispered in your ear.

"What were you thinking while you were biting your lip, you didn't think I couldn't see you staring at me?" You blushed and shuffled away only to fall off the couch and onto the floor.

"N-no I wasn't oppa your just being dirty" you said rubbing your sore butt and standing up. He smirked and laughed at you, you glared at him before pushing him off the couch. He fell with a loud thud and a string of curse words before he started glaring at you. You in the other hand was rolling on the ground laughing until tears came out of your eyes.

"Ouch that hurt I didn't push you off the couch you got flustered and fell" he whined while rubbing his head.

"You made me flustered you decided to tease me" you defended and stuck out your tongue.

"They're going back and forth again" you heard Hoseok say as he and the rest of the guys walked into the dorm room.

"He started it" you said immediately and pointed to jimin who was still on the floor.

"What! no I didn't you pushed me off the couch" he yelled back at you.

"You made fun of me when I fell off the couch" you crossed your arms over your chest.

"That's your own fault you fell don't blame me for your clumsiness" he stood up and dusted off his pants.

"Oh I'm the clumsy one this coming from the guy who managed to kick himself in the head trying to sit down fancyyy" said said in a hmphed tone, the guys bursted out laughing. Hoseok, jungkook and Taehyung were on the floor in tears while namjoon, yoongi and jin were leaning against the wall trying to catch their breath. Jimin glared at you before going upstairs to the room.

"Oooooh y/n you made him madddd" you heard Jin say in the back ground.

"Oh shut up" you said before following jimin up the stairs to his room before knocking on the door.

"Jimin are you okay I'm sorry oppa" you heard shuffling on the other side of the door before the door opened.

"Oppa I'm-" before you could say anything else he grabbed you and pulled you into the room. He slammed the door behind you and pushed your back against the door, your heart pounded in your chest. His face was so closed to yours you could feel his breath against your face.

"I know what you were thinking about earlier" his body was pressed against you, you felt his abs and muscles. He kissed you but it wasn't like your usual soft loving kisses it was more like a craving kiss. He trailed kisses from your lips to your neck, he then grabbed your thighs.

"Jump" he whispered in your ear deeply sending chills down your spine. You listened to what he said, he caught you and wrapped your legs around his waist. He kissed you again and you felt him make his way to the bed. He laid you down softly but still kept a grip on your thighs. You broke the kiss, you both were breathing hard and staring in to each other's eyes.