Taehyung- Don't cut

NOTE: Before you read this imagine I would like to give you a trigger warning. This imagine involves self harm and if you are uncomfortable with this type of stuff here is your warning to not read this imagine. Please remember that you are enough and you are worth it. If you ever need someone to talk to or a friend, my DMs are always open :)

( By the way, I know there is a gif of Tae in here from Hwarang but I put it in there for more of a facial expression rather than the outfit )

-----------

You couldn't do it anymore. You didn't want to die. Dying was one of the things you feared most in the world. 

You just felt so numb... you needed something to relieve you of the pain. You needed something. You never smiled. You never showed any expression. You tried everything, therapy, pills... None of it worked.

Everyone around you pitied you. They treated you like you were broken glass....everyone except your boyfriend Taehyung. He was the only source of happiness in your life but lately he has need working much more which means you have been alone more often that usual.

You called him every couple hours but he never answered so you assumed he was still working. He hasn't called you, and that now just leaves you to sit alone and consume your thoughts, which usually ended up in despicable actions leading to cuts embedded in your forearms. No one could save you from yourself.

You felt everything close down on you and shook the thoughts from your head, deciding to go on twitter.

You and Taehyung were not known to be a couple in the public eye due to the possible complications it would have on his career, but that made ARMY's ship Taehyung with Jisoo from BLACKPINK. You didn't know why, but they did.

You looked at her through the screen. She was beautiful, then you looked at yourself. You were beautiful as well but every time you looked in the mirror, you wanted to cry. 

"He would leave me for her, he doesn't want me. I'm not good enough for him anyways.." The thought creeped into your mind.

You felt your hands twitch as the thoughts pounded in your head, your eyes began to water. 

Maybe that's why he hasn't called..maybe he didn't want you anymore.

You grabbed the small blade hiding  under the bathroom counter. Your gut told you not to do this, but your mind was too overpowering.

What would a few more cuts do?

One....two....three....

"Y/N!!!!!!!! I'm HOOOOOMMMEEE WIITHH FOOOOD!" Taehyung yelled from downstairs.

Silence.

You couldn't believe what you did. You cut yourself again. You promised you wouldn't, and you did. He ran upstairs and knocked on the door before opening it. His smile faded when he saw what you were doing.

 His smile faded when he saw what you were doing

"Y/N.... w-what are you doing?" Taehyung asks as you try and swallow the dryness in your throat.

"I-I don't..... Tae..." You start to cry and drop the razor on the floor before Taehyung comes over and pulls you into a hug.

"Y/N... why on earth were you cutting again?" Taehyung asks, his voice unsteady, as if he was trying to hide his forming tears. He nuzzled his forehead into your neck as you calmed down.

"Am I not good enough?" You asked, barely audible for him to hear.

"Y/N. If this is about Jisoo and I.... it's all just ARMY. her and I barely know eachother." Taehyung assures you.

"B-but you were presenting together at that awards show Tae.. you two has "major chemistry" " You said in a sarcastic tone, mimicking what a couple fans have said. Taehyung sighs and plants his soft lips against yours, you felt a salty taste on your lip as a tear fell.

"Jagiya... I promise that I love you and only you. You're it for me and I don't want you cutting anymore because of me. It breaks my heart." Taehyung says looking into your eyes.

You pierce your lips together and nod lookign down at your feet.

"Promise me no more cutting? Cutting ruins your gorgeous skin." Taehyugn asks and you nod.

"I promise." You respond and he smiles, wiping a tear from your cheek before kissing it.

"Now come on. The food is going to get cold." Taehyung says, picking up the razor off the floor and throwing it in the trash bin before taking your hand and taking you downstairs to your food.

-END-