Jungkook- Relax

Your lover is the leader of the most dangerous mafia in South Korea, which made you a mafia princess. Most of the time is was amazing that you could be a badass next to your love.

But when Jungkook gets angry. He gets angry.

----------------------

"What the FUCK do you mean we lost over a million dollars?! WHAT THE FUCK DO I PAY YOU GUYS FOR?!" Jungkook yells at the rookies. "Jungkook calm down, before you break someone." Hoseok says crossing his tattooed arms.

"Don't you mean something?" Taehyung asks. Hoseok raises an eyebrow at the younger member. "Did I stutter?" He asks and Taehyung pouts his lips dashing out of the room before things got out of hand. 

You were sitting in yours and Jungkook's room, loading up your gun for the night when you hear someone knocking on your door. "Yeah?" You call and the door opens to reveal a flustered looking Taehyung with wide eyes and a hand holding the door open. 

"Taehyung? What's wrong?" You ask and he tries to catch his breath. "I-It's Jungkook. He's p-pissed." He sighs finally catching his breath. You drop your gun and dash out, shoving past Taehyung to the main area of the large warehouse.

You place your hand on the door to the main area and suddenly jump in fear when you hear a gunshot from the other side making your heart almost bust from your chest. No. Not another one. You feel your fear in your body change into fury as you grip the door knob and open the door stomping into the room. The eyes of the other 5 members and 5 rookies all fall onto you.

Your lovers back was to you but you trail down his tense shoulders to see a .45 pistol tightly grasped in his tattooed hand and a rookie laying on the ground cowering in fear and blood running from his lip.

"Jeon Jeongguk." You say harshly. The tension on the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife as he turned so you could see his side profile staring at you with flamed eyes.

 The tension on the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife as he turned so you could see his side profile staring at you with flamed eyes

"Y/N Noona, we were just." The rookie on the floor says as Jungkook points the gun at him causing him to cower in fear of his mafia leader.

"Jungkook. Stop. It's not his fault." You say walking over to him placing a hand on his shoulder. He almost automatically relaxes under your touch as he lowers his gun.

"Get out of here before she's not here to save your pathetic ass." Jungkook growls. The rookie on the ground scurries away with everyone else in the room closing the door behind Hoseok who was the last one out.

You were always the one who had to calm down Jungkook when things like this got out of hand. Usually you would just stay out of it but as scenarios got more and more dangerous, it shortens his temper to a point in which he would threaten the lives of his own.

And for that, as a Mafia princess. 

You weren't sorry.

"Jungkookie...." You say his name, trailing off your tongue. Your lover sighs and turns around to face you, his eyes no longer cold and evil like they were a few seconds ago. They were sparkly, and calm.

The eyes you craved every second of every day.

"Y/N..." He whispers.

His eyes made you melt

His eyes made you melt. Those brown, doe eyes inside that dangerous scarred body of a mafia leader. "Jungkook, I'm sorry, but you were going to shoot him and I couldn't let you shoot another one of our o--" You say getting cut off by his pressing his lips against yours. You felt his warm breath on your mouth as he placed his hand in the curve of your body pulling you to his chest.

"You know Jagiya. I usually hate it when you yell at me for doing my job, it makes me seem less of a leader sometimes." He whispers lifting an eyebrow causing you to bite your lip embarrassed. "I'm sorry--"

"But yet again it also makes me realize how sexy you are when you do so. You're my better half my mafia princess. Even when you show my weaknesses sometimes." He chuckles a throaty laugh placing his lips on yours and trail kisses down your neck and collarbone.

"Jungkooook. What if they come back in?" You say biting your lip as your lover loops his fingers around the loop of your skinny black jeans tugging you closer to him making you giggle tilting your head back.

"I'm so glad I have you by my side Princess." He smiles biting his lip. "Can we make it official soon?" You ask as you feel him running his hands over the fabric of your jeans on your behind, tracing over the pistol in your back pocket and quickly whipping it out spinning you around gripping your shoulders as he holds your own gun to your head. You hitch a breath and our eyes go wide as he cocks it indicating it's fully loaded.

"You know I don't do relationships Jagiya. I like the fun we have though. makes me feel good inside and out." He whispers against your bare neck. You bite your lip tilting your head to the side entertaining the lethal situation he has put you in. "Wow, I have a gun to your head and you're still turned on by me." He chuckles adjusting his grip on the handle.

"You won't kill me. " You say confidently knowing he needed you more than anyone. He chuckles. "You wouldn't want that would you?" He asks as he sucks on your neck making you hiss between your teeth. He releases the skin on your neck and removes the gun from your head, placing it in the back of his jeans. He grabs your wrist and turns you around looking down to you with a smug look on his face.

 He grabs your wrist and turns you around looking down to you with a smug look on his face

"I'm the leader of the best South Korean Mafia Y/N. No one will ever make you feel as good as me. It's best you remember that." He whispers in your ear and nibbling on your earlobe sending shivers down your spine.

-END-

---------

Taking requests :) Let me know if you guys like the gifs or not :D

Xoxo WinglessBangtan