Jungkook- I Need U

It was 8:00 on a Thursday night and you were walking down the sidewalk not too far from your apartment as you scroll through your phone, unamused with the outside world around you. It wasn't too dark outside so you weren't too concerned as you made your way to your home.

You stop dead in your tracks as you hear someone yelling, and another cursing from around you. You take out your earbud and put them in the jacket of your pocket before looking down an alleyway where the screams were coming from. You pulled your hood over your head and tucked your hair into it to avoid being recognized by anyone if you knew them.

You peek your head in between the buildings and see 3 people. Two hooded figures throwing punches and kicks at a guy who looks around your age. His lip was bleeding and his eye was swelling, as he slumps against the metal door behind him continuing to take punches. You step into the way so you were now visible to the 3 guys, pulling a taser from your bag that you keep just in case you need it. One of the thugs goes in for another punch, grabbing the boys collar picking him up and aiming at the guys face but it doesn't connect before you yell- "Hey!" 

They turn to you, raising an eyebrow before dropping the boy onto the ground. His body goes limp as his face turns toward you. You instantly recognize the face to be the face of your ex boyfriend Jungkook. Your eyebrows burrow together as he looks at you, a tear running down the side of his cheek before he smiles slightly and passes out from his beating.

You felt anger build up inside you as the two men walk up to you chuckling. "Back up." You growl turning on the taser. One of the men tried to reach for you and you stab the taser into his arm causing him to go limp and collapse onto the ground. You look at the other one, and intimidate him with the taser before he grabs his friend off the ground and makes a run out of the alley.

You take a few deep breaths, trying to calm yourself down before you tuck the taser in your back pocket and look down at your unconscious, and badly bruised ex boyfriend on the ground. You and Jungkook broke up due to him getting in fights like this all the time. He owes a lot of people money and this was probably another scam he was trying to get out of. 

You sigh and kneel down next to him. You move a piece of raven black hair out of his face  and trace your finger over his swelling bruises, causing him to slightly flinch at the contact. You had forgotten how beautiful he was. His skin was flawless besides the cuts and bruises, and nothing has changed. 

You cough and touch his shoulder slightly, trying to wake him up to get him to your dorm for medical assistance. "Jungkook." You say pressing a little harder, making his flinch and instantly wake up. "Agh." He grunts holding his shoulder looking up at you. "I would say you deserve that... but I'm not." You say as a pained look takes over his face from his injuries. "Why are you here Y/N?" He whispers, weak from his beating.

"Luck I suppose. Why are you here?" You ask him. He opens his mouth to respond only to start coughing and clutching his side, rolling over. You sigh, grabbing his wrists and pulling him up into a sitting position. He sits for a few seconds before his head falls onto your chest and his arms fall limp at his sides. "It's really you Jagi..." He trails off, resting against your chest.

You chew on your bottom lip, thinking about him, and how well he treated you in the past. Even with your differences, he treated you like a princess. And you're the one who let him go because of his fighting.

You run your thumb down his face before you throw his arm over your shoulder trying to pick him up. "You have to h-help me here Jungkook." You say struggling to pick him up off the ground. You prop his feet on the ground as he stands up putting most of his weight on you and his phone falls out of his pocket. You reach down and get it while still balancing him on your shoulder, which was very hard considering he was near 6 feet and you were only 5'4.