Jin - Pink

"NO!!!" You hear a yell from a bedroom inside the dorm, making you drop the weight you were lifting on the floor with a hard thump. "What in the world?" You question as you pause your work out video and dash upstairs to your bedroom. You hear bawling in your bedroom and you open the door cautiously to see your boyfriend Jin sprawled out on the bed face down.

"Jin! Oppa what's wrong?" You ask walking over and placing a hand on his head as he sobs into the mattress. He sighs before turning his head to the side looking at you with a disheveled look and a quivering lip. 

"I can't find my pink hoodie." He says with a raspy voice. You frown and slap his back getting off the bed. 

"You interrupted my work out because you lost your hoodie?!" You exclaim. "I thought something was seriously wrong you doof!" 

Jin finally sits up on the bed and sits cross legged looking up at you and crossing his legs. "There is something wrong! Jagiya that's my favorite hoodie!! I never go anywhere without it!" Jin exclaims, obviously upset. You sigh, crossing your arms against your bare torso because you were in a sports bra.

"Can you just get a new one?" You asks shaking your head.  "You sound like you're 10 Oppa." You chuckle at the pouting 27 year old. His demeanor changes slightly as he rises from the mattress and stands in front of you looking down into your eyes.

"Do you know where my pink hoodie is Jagi?" He asks in one of those scary monotone voices.

Shit... Y/N, think! 

You hated the pink hoodie. Not because of the color, Jin's favorite color was pink and he looked great in it.

It's just...........

He never washes the darn thing because the stupid maknae Jungkook convinced him that is was lucky when he brought in on tour. And you didn't want your house to smell like butt.

"N-No I don't, maybe Taehyung stole it or something." You reply taking a step back from your boyfriend. He raises an eyebrow and inches closer to you holding up both of his indx fingers making your face go pale.

"I have a feeling you do. Mind telling me where it is?" He questions, backing you up against the wall with a thump.

"No! even if I did know where it was I wouldn't tell you! That thing smells like Jungkook's bedroom." You say in a disgusted tone.

"Oh come on it does not. Now the tickle monster is going to come out if you don't tell me where Mr. Pinky is." Jin warns, his fingers finding their way near your torso.

"No! YOU KNOW I'M TICKLISH! YAH!" You yelp dashing away from the wall and into your walk in closet. You turned around to close it but not before Jin could get in and tackle you to the ground, tickling you.

"Stop!!! Oppa stop I'm going to pee!" You cry out through uncontrollable laughter as his hands tickle your torso and you squirm under his grip.

"Tell me  where it is and I'll let you go!" He chuckles, pinning you under his thighs.

"Fine it's in the dryer!" You scream and he lets you go. You pant as you lay on your back with your boyfriend standing over you with his hands on his hips. "You washed Mr. Pinky?! He smelled fine!" He exclaims, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

You sit up and pout. "HE smelled like ass and It was for your own good! And the rest of the members are too nice to say anything!" You defend. "Well everyone except Yoongi, but he's asleep half the time to notice!" You say standing up.

"Y/N did Hobi Hyung do the laundry yet?! I can't find my Iron Man socks!" You hear the maknae call from the hallway.

"Check the dryer!" You call back to him.

You hear him thump to the laundry room as you hear a yell.

"YOU WASHED MR. PINKY?!!!! JIN HYUNG!!  COME GET HIM!!" Jungkook calls. You and JIn exchange glances before he pushes you down and dashes out of the bedroom, skipping to the laundry room before you could get up.

"OPPA!!" You groan in defeat when you hear his windshield laugh coming back to the bedroom. "I'll give it to you Jagiya, the Downy detergent makes Mr.Pinky smell fresh and clean again." He smiles holding out a hand to help you up.

"I can't believe you got to triggered over your hoodie Jin. Sometimes I feel like you love "Mr. Pinky" more than me." You chuckle. He smiles and wraps his arms around you planting a kiss on your forehead, then your lips.

"My one and only is and will forever be. you." He says smiling and kissing your lips, before you pull his hood over his head and pull the drawstrings closing his face inside his hoodie, making you and him laugh.

-END-

Idk what this was sksksksksk. I hope you liked it though :)