Jimin- Argument with your child

" Park Dae Shim will you please just work on your homework so we can be done already?" You pleaded with your 8 year old son. You and Jimin have been trying to get him to do his homework for the past hour and he refuses to work on it with your husband. "No! I want to work on it with Mommy!" He exclaims angrily. Your son had a short temper, which he probably inherited from his father. Jimin was always the one to have temper but keep it all bottled up inside before he just snaps. If someone were to point out your sons short temper and compare it to Jimin, he would never agree. 

"Dae shim please just do it with your father! I need to finish cleaning the kitchen." You sigh, pinching the bridge of your nose before you continue scrubbing the dishes piled up in the sink.

"Daeshim sit down. This is the last warning for you. Mommy is busy." Jimin says, trying to keep his impatience under control. "Mommy never wants to help me because she hates me!" Your son says out of anger.

"Stop saying nonsense and sit down." Jimin grumbles.

"No! I hate her! I hate Mommy!" Your son yells. You paused in what you were doing. Hearing those words make your heart break deep down. No mother wanted to hear those words from her child.

"Park Dae Shim sit down right now." Jimin yells. You jumped at how stern is tone went. Your child went quiet and you gulped as you walked to the doorway connecting the kitchen to the living room. You peaked your head in to see Jimin kneeling in front of your child who was sitting in the chair with an emotionless face.

"Now don't you EVER say that again. If your Mommy hated you, she wouldn't be cleaning up your mess, cooking for you and loving you every single day." Jimin said, looking at your child while thinking.

Your child looked down and twiddled with his thumbs before you sigh, turning around and walking out fot he doorway

Your child looked down and twiddled with his thumbs before you sigh, turning around and walking out fot he doorway. Jimin saw you and stood up, quickly walking toward you and hugging you from behind.

"Y/N... jagi. He didn't mean it." He whispers, tucking his forehead in the crook of your neck, trying to comfort you. You took a deep breath and bit your lip, trying not to let tears fall down your cheeks but failed miserably.

"Hey. Look at me." Jimin says turning your around and placing his hands on your shoulders, looking into your eyes.

"He loves you. I love you. You're an amazing mother. Don't forget that." Jimin assures you with a small smile before pulling you into a hug and kissing your head.

"I love you too." You whisper against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. You couldn't have asked for a better husband or father of your child.

-END-

I know this was short but I thought it was adorable :)

DM's are open for requests :)