Namjoon-Pictures

"Y/N! Are you almost ready?" You hear your best friend RM call you from outside your bedroom, knocking on the door. You roll your eyes, and throw a shirt over your head before you walk over to open the door without pants.

You lean the top half of your body into the doorway and see Namjoon standing there, hands in his pockets with his signature simply smile. "Ready?" He asks.

"Almost, I just have to put pants on, then grab my camera." You reply. "Don't forget the camera! Pants aren't too important!" He chuckles as you roll your eyes closing the door. "You're not funny Namjoon!" You chuckle putting on your denim shorts that were laying on your bed.

"You know you love me Y/N!" He responds.

You walk over to your dresser and move the large camera case onto your bed before you open it, revealing a large, professional....and very expensive camera. You take it out and turn it on, off the bad revealing a photo that you and Namjoon took together in when the boys were in Osaka for their tour. You both were on the balcony of a hotel, his arms were wrapped around your waist and his chin rested on your shoulder as you held the large camera taking a selfie.

You shake your head and chuckle to yourself as you see the cut he has on his forehead from when he slipped in the lobby of the hotel. You clear your throat and pack the camera away, zipping up the case before you open the door to your bedroom, still seeing Namjoon standing there.

"Stalker much? What were you expecting to hear exactly?" You chuckle hitting him in the shoulder, then shake your hand out because it hurt your knuckles due to how solid he was.

"You really shouldn't punch me anymore unless you would like a broken finger." He responds walking behind you as you make your way to the van with the rest of the group.

You and Namjoon have been friends for a while. You guys would do EVERYTHING together. Even before his debut with the other guys, you were inseparable since school. You two met while you were taking photos behind the school of bunnies and flowers. He was with his friends at the time and noticed you dropped your lens cap to the camera you had at the time. He walked over and returned it to you when he felt intrigued by what you were doing.

And it all spawned from there.

Currently, in 2018, 6 years later, you two had your photography to work with and you were now on your way to a camping sight with the rest of the group. Jin, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

------------------------

You finally arrive at the campsite and were now getting the tents out from the back of the van. You looked around, and counted 9 people, including yourself. Then you looked back at the tents and counted 5. You grin to yourself, as you would have a tent all to yourself before you take one and move it to the campsite where Taehyung and Namjoon were not too far behind you with the rest.

You look over and see Jin and J-hope on their bikes, riding circles around Suga, who was not amused and standing there with his arms crossed.

"You know, for you being the eldest Hyung, you sure don't tend to act like it sometimes!." Suga exclaims throwing his hands in the air as Jin laughs his windshield wiper laugh. Namjoon rolls his eyes, throwing the tents down on the ground and his eyes narrow.

You toss a tent down and notice his off look. "What's wrong?" You ask touching his arm. "Theres 4 tents, and 8 people. You get a tent to yourself." He says.

"Wait, That means Jungkookie is going to have to be in the same tent as Taehung and I." Jimin grumbles. "Hey! I don't think I'm that bad considering Taehyung is the one who sleeps diagonally!" Jungkook defends. "You don't want to share one with me?" Namjoon asks, nudging your arm. You roll your eyes. "Namjoon, we don't want your managers getting the wrong idea. You are here for your summer package and it was already hard enough convincing your manager to let me come in the first place." You explain and Jimin nods in agreement.