Suga- Black Roses

A/N- The song above is relevant to the story :)

You were cuddled up on the blue couch in BTS' dorm with a book, and a cup of coffee in fuzzy socks. You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear as you finish the sentence you were on before you get up to open the drapes. Sunshine flooded into the room as you admired the white snow that covered the ground of South Korea.

You and Suga were in a very serious relationship. You have been together for over  2 years and tomorrow was your anniversary for your 3rd. 

You were happy with him, but recently he has been distant. When the members came to the dorm, you were told he was out with Jungkook and wouldn't be home until late. This never really concerned you, except recently when he wouldn't even come home.

You tucked your hands into your sweater and shivered from watching the snow fall outside your window and fog was crystallizing on the window pane.

You heard the front door open and then close. Your ears perked up and you turned around until you see Jin, J-hope, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon enter with some take out chinese food. "Y/N! We brought food!" Jimin enters the living room and holds up the plastic bag. You look at him, nod and then turn around facing out the window again.

"Y/N?" Jimin asks walking over, and stepping in front of you looking at you. You feel tears glaze over your eyes as he tries to read your emotions to obviously see you're upset. "Oh.... Y/N love." He says setting down the food and pulling you into a hug where you start crying.

"Where is the Chinese!?" You hear Namjoon call from the kitchen. You hear multiple footsteps move from the kitchen to the living room when you push away from Jimin and wipe your tears.

"Jimin- Oh, Y/N, are you crying?" Namjoon says, his eyebrows ruffling in concern. You sniffle and wipe your tears.

"Oh nooooo my poor baby! Come come, give your Hobi a hug." J-hope says walking over and pulling you into a hug. "Tell Hobi what's bothering you." He says giving you a reassuring smile and lets go of you.

"He forgot didn't he?" You ask looking at your feet. The members exchange glances and then let out a sigh while shaking their heads

"No, no he didn't Y/N. Him and Jungkook are just so busy, that's why he hasn't been home." Taehyung says, walking over and opening the chinese food, continuing to eat it. Jimin rolls his eyes and scratches his head.

"Stop lying to me guys! I haven't seen him in a week! How do I know him and Jungkook aren't out at a bar getting drunk and hooking up w--" Jin holds up a finger to silence you.

"I can guarantee you he is not doing that Y/N. Yoongi isn't evil like that. He loves you! Tomorrow is your anniversary for gods sake!" He exclaims.

You sigh and cross your arms, plopping yourself on the couch. "I want to see him. Is that so hard to do?!" You groan.

The members exchange looks once again and then nod to eachother. Taehyung puts down the chinese food, then hima nd Jimin each grab your wrists pulling you up off the couch and Jin comes over putting a blindfold on you. " Whoa! Guys this is weird." You say reaching for the blindfold but Jimin keeps you from doing so.

"Why?" He asks as you feel a hand on your back ushering you to walk forward.

"Because I am one girl, with 5 guys, blindfolded." You chuckle nervously as you feel yourself exit the dorm due to the cold wind hitting your warm cheeks and someone closing the front door.

Jin rolls his eyes. "Now I see why Yoongi chose her. She's kinky." He chuckles his windshield wiper laugh. 

You raise your hand in hit the nearest person you could find, hoping it was Jin.