J-Hope - Adidas

Your feet slide across the wooden floor of the ratty dance studio as you turn yourself in circles whilst watching yourself in the mirror.

You were dressed only in a black sports bra, high top converse, and Adidas joggers as you continued making up dance moves for your choreography routine you had with your boyfriend the next day.

Because he was a huge star in the public eye, you had to remain out of it. You couldn't go to regular dance studios because of the chaos that would break out. J-hope said you could both dance at an abandoned dance studio deep in the city.

It wasn't your first option as an alternative, but you found it very sweet that he would go through the trouble just to make a dance studio for you.

You found yourself exhausted and frustrated from the dance and sit on the floor, resting your head and back against the mirror behind you closing your eyes. 

You wipe the sweat from your forehead and hear the metal door close in the distance. You look at the door to see your boyfriend J-hope walk into the room carrying a duffel bag. He had a large smile plastered on his face. He was wearing all black to coordinate with you. Black t-shirt, with black basketball shorts completed with high top vans and a couple rings. 

"Hey Jagi." He smiles holding out his hand for you to grab and lift yourself from the floor.

You dust off your butt and wrap your arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. He dropped his duffel and places his hands on your waist. "How is the dance coming along? Will I be impressed?" He asks with a smile. You nod in response. "When are you not Hoseok?" You chuckle and he shrugs as you loosen up and crack your neck.

"Did you bring the speaker?" You ask and he nods getting his small, mint colored bluetooth speaker out of his duffel and turns on his groups song 'Danger'.

You start the dance and then he joins in soon after. Your hips move with the music and it gets to the part where you began to switch up the dance moves without him knowing.

His eyes widen and steps back to let you continue to put your own choreography into his solo in the song. The song soon ends and he bows to you with and endless applause following. You blush.

He always got so excited when you danced for him and always knew how to make you feel like a princess. He paused for a minute and took out his phone opening the camera. 

"What are you doing?" You ask covering your face, embarrassed. He walks up to you and takes your hand off your face and holding it as he records you on his phone. "Hobi stoooppppp!" You chuckle trying to grab his phone. 

"Do the dance one more time, I want to send it to the guys."

You cross your arms and pout as he continues to record you. " I won't stop until you dance Jagi. Show them who my princess is." He smiles picking up his speaker and restarting the song to the part where you break dance.

You chuckle, flushing down your embarassment and start to dance with the song once again. The whole time, Hobi was cheering you on. Calling you his queen, princess, and jagi which couldn't help putting a smile on your face.

The song finally ended and you striked your ending pose and Hobi claps, ending the video. 

"You know what the boys are going to say Oppa." You chuckle, throwing your ponytail over your shoulder and Hobi rolls his eyes.

"We have been together for 2 years, I think I know how the boys work." Hobi jokes.

The other guys always tease you about you and J-hope when it comes to how affectionate you two were. You found it funny because it is really Hobi. He would constantly annoy the other members by sending them videos of you, rubbing it in their faces about how gorgeous you were and how lucky he was.

"And send." Hobi smiles. You chuckle and he walks over to you grabbing both sides of your face, pulling you into a passionate kiss. "How did I get so lucky?" He asks shaking his head.

"Must be gods work." You smile and he pulls you in again for another kiss. He nibbles on your lower lip and slips his tongue into your mouth causing you to yelp then giggle.

You two are then startled when you hear the metal door to the studio open then close. You look over to see Taehyung, Jimin, and Suga enters with their phones in their hands and dead looks on their faces.

"Hi guys." Hobi says greeting them and taking my hand in his. 

"Hobi, you know we love you-" Taheyung starts.

"Stop sending us videos of Y/N!!" Jimin exclaims throwing his phone on the floor angrily.You look at Suga who nods in agreement but remains silent.

"She is gorgeous and I get lonely sometimes, sending me videos do not help." Jimin adds.You took  a minute to realize what that meant and then cringe almost to a gagging point.

"EWWWW Jiminnie Pabo!!!!" You shriek and Hobi makes a disgusting face.

"Whatever gets you to stop! I am being honest here!" Jimin exclaims almost going blood red in the face. Taehyung shakes his head and Suga continues to nod in agreement.

"That goes for photos, and edits as well Hobi." He says then turns to leave.

"Wait up!" Jimin exclaims, while hima nd Taehyung rush after him shutting the door behind them. Hobi turns to face you embarrassed to meet you with your arms folded across your chest and an eyebrow raised.

He sighs and places his large hands on your hips, kissing you on the forehead then resting his against yours.

"I love you." He whispers. You take a deep sigh and roll your eyes, falling for his compliments again with a smile.

"I love you too. Nowww, see if you can beat me in a  dance battle." You exclaim excited.

He scoffs. "I could beat you anyday Jagi." He challenges.

"Wanna bet?" You retort.

"Of course, basketball shorts with vans work better than adidas joggers and high top converse anyway, so I naturally have better luck." He smiles.

"That made absolutely no sense." You chuckle. 

"Point is I am going to win. " He responds crossing his arms staring down at you due to his height.

"Don't get too cocky oppa. We all know who the real dancer is here." You respond as he starts the music once again on his speaker causing your feet to move once again with the music and your adidas joggers to flow with the movement of your body.

-END-

To be continued...