Namjoon- Noodles

"I'm telling you Mom! they don't have anymore!" You groan into the phone at your mother, who was begging you to buy ramen noodles from the supermarket for your 8 year old brother who wouldn't stop throwing a tantrum.

"Well look harder! Y/Br/N won't stop screaming! Your older brother Yoongi is about to hang him from the fence by his underwear." Your mom sighs. You roll your eyes. "Oppa wouldn't do that." You say, holding the phone in between your ear and shoulder as you looked through the seasonings.

"Don't test me Y/N. Find the damn noodles. " You hear Yoongi grumble into the phone. You sigh and put the seasonings back on the shelf hanging up the phone. You browse the shelves until your eyes land on a man who was reaching for the last bag of instant ramen noodles off the shelf. Your eyes widened.

You had to get those noodles.

You leave your cart and run over to the man, you two both get the bag of noodles at the same time as he turns his body to face you, looking you dead in the eyes, and refusing to take his hand off the package.

"May I help you?" He asks.

"I need those noodles." you simply reply, not breaking eye contact, and putting your free hand on your hip. "Well too bad, my hand was on it first Jagiya." He smirks slightly. You roll your eyes, trying to ignore his wandering eyes. "Don't call me Jagiya, I don't even know you." You raise your eyebrow, before snatching the package of noodles and making a dash away from the man through the grocery store.

"Yah!" He yells as you hear footsteps chasing after you. You turn through the isles, trying to find the quickest way to the cash register without him catching you.

You run to the end of the isle, and before you turn the corner you see the face of the man you stole the ramen from.

"YAH!" You screech as you run into him, making him fall on his back with you on top of him, letting him catch the ramen package. He groans in pain before lifting his head up off the ground looking at you.

"I'm sorry." You mumble as you get off him and dust yourself off, before helping him off the floor. He suddenly busts out in a loud laugh while looking at your confused face.

"You must really like noodles if you would steal them and run around the store." He smiles bowing his head to you.

"My uh, brother was hungry and my Mom told me to get them

"My uh, brother was hungry and my Mom told me to get them." You say embarrassed, looking at your feet. The mans plump lips pull into a smile, revealing his defined dimples resting on his cheeks.

" Well... You must like Ramen too if you were chasing me for it!" You retort pointing at him. He rolls his eyes and chuckles, placing his hands in his coat pockets. "I was actually getting it for my friend Seokjin. He is filming an eating video and said he wanted ramen." He explains.

" But I wouldn't chase someone for dried noodles." He says. You nod and sigh, fixing the baseball cap on your head before making a realization.

"Then why were you chasing me?" You ask and he chews on his bottom lip.

"I uh... wanted to ask for your number." He says bluntly. You raise your eyebrow suspiciously then cross your arms.

"Why? Just so you can eat ramen with me?" You ask.

He chuckles. "I mean if that's how you picture our first date I wouldn't be against it." He says.

Gosh he is smooth....

"But you don't even know my name." You try. He tilts his head to the side before stepping closer to you, looking down into your eyes, and hold out his hand. You look down and see him holding out the package of noodles to you. You take it as he bows his head to you.

"My name is Kim Namjoon." He smiles before turning around and walks out of the store. Your jaw drops slightly before shaking your head. "How rude, he didn't even give me his number." You complain with a sigh. You look at the ramen in your hand and feel your eyebrows knit together before turning over the package.

And there, clear as day was--

"532-874-9920, call me when you want some more noodles ;)"

That sneak! How did he even have time to write that on the package?! You chuckle in amusement before making your way to the cashier to buy the package of noodles for your brother, and getting into your car, putting Namjoons number into your phone.

-----

"Y/N, why the hell are all the noodles broken?!" Yoongi grumbles.

-END-

--------------

This was trash, but I hope you all enjoyed anyways. <3