Jin- Eat Jin

You chuckled softly and covered your mouth to prevent making any noise as Jin ate the noodles with the makae making crazy sounds.

"I like these ones. You make them better than Namjoon hyung does." Jungkook chuckles slurping the food up as quick as he can. You adjusted the camera to Jin as he winks to the camera.

Or the fans at least thought it was to the camera.

You start reading the comments. "Oppa, ARMY is asking if you're winking at them or me." You chuckle looking at your lover who had noodles hanging from his mouth looking at you.

" You chuckle looking at your lover who had noodles hanging from his mouth looking at you

Jin slurps up the noodles then reaches past the camera to take your hand, pulling you into the frame. The comments on the V-live begin to flood even more and the comments almost hit the highest it has ever gotten. You start to blush and cover your face with your hands in embarrassment.

 You start to blush and cover your face with your hands in embarrassment

"Say hi Jagi, you know they love you." Jin smiles, throwing an arm around your shoulders and using his other hand to remove your hands from your face. You smile and wave at the camera at the millions of fans who were probably watching.

It took a lot of convincing for BigHit to allow you to date Jin. At first there was no way due to a negative reaction from the fanbase. You would be lying if you said you still didn't get any. But with convincing from the kind fans and the help of the other members, the agreed to let you date Jin.

You look over to Jungkook who Jin was stuffing with food and you pull out your phone snapping a picture and showing it to the fans watching the V-live.

"Screenshot this and make it trend ARMY." You chuckle holding your phone to the camera until Jin takes your phone from your grip.

"Hey!" You chuckle as Jin squished your cheeks with one hand and puts noodles in your mouth with the other, before kissing you with a peck. You blushed as you swallowed the noodles and Jungkook ends the video after saying goodbye to ARMY.

"If you two are going to end each V-live by kissing I refuse to be in anymore. At least get Taehyung to record next time." Jungkook grumbles walking out of the room, but then backpedals retrieving the noodles from Jin's hands and running out again closing the door behind him.

"Maybe he is right Jin. Maybe we are too affectionate on camera. I mean these V-lives are supposed to be for ARMY, not for us to rub it in their faces that their idol is in a relationship." You explain holding his hand.

He kisses your cheek then looks into your eyes with his soft chocolate ones. "I can't help the camera woman distracts me." He smiles.

"Oh yeah? Maybe I can get another." You tease and he shakes his head with wide eyes.

"I would never replace you for another. You're the only one who accepts my weird eating habits!" He exclaims grabbing your torso and throws you over his shoulder standing up. You start laughing as he spins you around the room in a playful way before setting you down and pulling you into a kiss.

"Can we make Japchae next time?" You ask and he smiles.

"Anything for my queen." He responds pecking your nose.

-END-

Hey y'all :)

Sorry I've been absent from this book but I'm back now! I've been working on my Suga fanfiction that you should check out as well if you like my work :)

Hope you liked this one shot and I will be back with more very soon!

Xoxo Wingless Bangtan