J-hope- Happy Birthday

It was the day before your best friend Hoseok  birthday and you didn't now what exactly you wanted to do for him. You called a secret meeting with the rest of the guys while Hobi was out exercising for a couple of hours.

"Y/N why did you call us this early it's 9:30 in the morning, not even roosters wake up this early" Yoongi complained coming downstairs yawning. The rest of the guys followed reluctantly behind him  in their BT21 pajamas, You chuckled they are such kids.

"Because this is the only time Hobi is completely out the house and I wanted to talk to you guys about his birthday tomorrow and actually roosters wake up at 5 in the morning" you said taking a seat on the sofa and gesture for them to sit.

"Okay, smartass but you didn't have to smack me with a pillow that really hurt" he complained plopping down on the couch rubbing his head.

"Firstly, you refused to wake up and I didn't appreciate the string of curse words that came out of your mouth when you thought I was one of the younger boys" You hmped and crossed your arms over your chest.

" How come he got hit with a pillow when I got pushed off the bed" Jimin whined pointing at you, you burst out laughing remembering how he fell and made a big thud.

"I got purple nurpled" Jungkook said rubbing his chest.

"Hey hey hey this is not the complain about my tactics of waking you up meeting" you said as you recompose yourself. "we are here to talk about what to do for Hobi's birthday tomorrow any ideas?" You asked looking around at them and they only showed blank faces.

"How about we take him to the movies and call it a day" Yoongi said half woke half sleep.

"How about I grab another pillow and you ask him if we can do that?" You said ushering towards the couch pillow next to you.

"Okay fine ummmm I don't know what he would want to do" Yoongi said sitting up.

"Well I'm pretty sure all he wants is to spend the day with you Y/N" Namjoon said coming out of the kitchen with his cup of coffee. The rest of the guys chuckled, you were confused and raised an eyebrow.

"What are you guys talking about?" you asked looking at them but they went silent with a few chuckles here and there.

"I'm serious help me I don't know what I should do it's too hard to think of by myself that's why I'm asking you guys" you whined like a child.

"Okay okay but he has a point we could make a at home party you and Jin hyung can cook the food, me and Jungkook can go get the cake and ice cream and Namjoon hyung and Jimin will get the decorations" Taehyung said pointing to each person as he assigned roles.

"And through this process will I be able to sleep" yoongi said excitedly.

"No, you will call PD nim to see if we can borrow the karaoke set tomorrow" Jin said with crossed arms. Yoongi sighed heavily and complained a lot after that but we really just tuned him out in the plan making process.

"Okay that's the plan" You said smiling.

"What's the plan? What are you guys talking about" J-hope walked in and closed the door behind him. You stood there with your mouth slightly open not knowing what to say.

"We were just talking about how tomorrow we all are gonna be super busy and won't be back until super late hyung" Jungkook answered calmly. You turned your head to him and mouthed 'thank you' he nodded and faced Hobi again.

"Oh really all of you" He asked with a sad smile it looked like he was trying not to frown or make his sadness noticeable but we all could tell and it broke your heart seeing him sad.