Suga- Sick

"Just shut up okay you're pissing me off!" You yell at your boyfriend in the living room of your house. He just stood there with his fists clenched and breathing heavily, trying not to raise his voice.

"Y/N, you're not being fair about this. Be rational!" He exclaims walking closer to you. You hold a finger up to him before walking up to him and hitting his chest out of anger. "You're such an asshole! How could you not tell me you're leaving for 6 months!? Yoongi you promised me you would tell me things like this!" You yell punching his chest. He takes a deep breath and lets you hit him.

"It's because I knew you would react like his Y/N! It's like you don't understand my job of being an Idol!" He retorts.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND?! I understand perfectly Min Yoongi. It's like you don't have time for me anymore. What am I even doing here if you're just going to continue to leave? HUH?!" You yell at your boyfriend. He shakes his head and bites his lip in anger before grabbing your wrists. "Stop fucking hitting me and listen Y/N!" He exclaims and you rip your wrists from his grip.

"Don't touch me. I don't want to talk to you right now." You respond walking away from him, to your shared bedroom. "Y/N! Y/N come back!" You hear him call as you slam the bedroom door.

You hear him curse at himself before you collapse onto the bed and cry into a pillow. You knew how hard his job was, and yelling at him wasn't going to change anything. But he doesn't understand how hard it is for you to not see him for months at a time. It sucks..

Hours passed and you hear the bedroom door open. You pretended to be asleep, knowing it was Yoongi and you still didn't know what to say to him without it spawning into another argument.

He climbed into your bed after taking off his shirt and faces you as you feel his warm breath on your face.

"I'm sorry I put you through so much Jagiya. I should have told you and I'm sorry. I love you." He whispers, planting a kiss on your forehead before turning over and going to sleep. Waves of guilt took over your body, causing you to open your eyes and scoot closer to Yoongi, wrapping your arms around his torso, pulling his body close to yours.

"I forgive you." You whisper back to him as you hear him sigh from relief and fall asleep.

A couple hours past and you could feel Yoongi rolling around in his sleep. It wasn't bothering you at first until he kept pulling the covers off your body.

You rub your eyes sitting up and look at your boyfriend in the darkness, panting heavily in his sleep.

You bit your lip nervously as you saw sweat pretty much dripping from his forehead, and his platinum hair damp against his forehead.

You rub his chest. "Yoongi? Oppa wake up." You say concerned. His eyes jolt awake as he sits up, his face and chest shining with sweat as he faced you, continuing to pant.

"Oppa. Are you okay?" You ask, turning his face to you.

He sighs deeply and nods. "Yeah. Just a b-bad dream, or something." He lies, his head pretty much hanging in front of him with no strength.

"Yoongi, you don't look good. Let's get you to the bathroom with a cold rag on your neck. You drenched the pillow." You say pointing to the sweat soaked pillow he was just laying on.

"N-no I'm fine I just need sl—" He says before jumping up off the bed and dashing to the bathroom slamming the door behind him.

You leap out from under the covers and run to the bathroom knocking on the door.

"Oppa? Yoongi are you okay ?" You call. Your thoughts were confirmed when you heard the wrenching sounds of your boyfriend vomiting into the toilet.

You open the door and see Yoongi with his forearms on the toilet seat and his head hovering over the toilet. He was vomiting so hard you could see a vein popping out of his neck. You felt guilt wash over you as you recall the argument you two had earlier before you walked to your closet and pulled out a washcloth.

You walk back to the bathroom to see Yoongi passed out on the floor as he shivers. 

"Oh Yoongi

"Oh Yoongi...." You sigh to yourself as you dampen the rag and place it on his forehead, making him jolt from the cold. "Shh. I'm right here." You whisper as you place his head on your lap. His breathing slows as you hold the rag against his forehead.

"He opens his eyes slightly to look at you as he swallows. "Thank you Jagi...." He whispers with a small smile. You smile back to him, wanting to slap yourself in the face. He worked so hard.

"Can we get you changed and back to bed?" You ask him and he nods softly. You help him sit up as his head hangs low. His face was pale and weak, but his temperature was starting to fade which was a good sign.

You stood up, while wrapping your arms around his torso before heaving him off the ground with all your strength. "Okay Oppa, you have to help me here." You grunt as he leans all of his weight on you, as you carry him back to bed. 

He collapses onto the mattress face first as you go to his dresser, getting fresh basketball shorts.

You quickly go over to him and help him change before tucking him under the covers, change his pillowcase and place the washcloth back on his forehead. You take a deep sigh before crawling into bed yourself and tucking the covers under your chin.

A few moments pass before you feel warm arms wrap around your torso and your body move back to Yoongi's chest. He rests his face in the crook of your neck, where his bangs tickle your skin.

"Yoongi?" You ask and he mumbles. 

"I love you Y/N." Is all he whispers before you hear soft snores. You chuckle to yourself before turning your head and kiss him on his forehead,

"I love you more Yoongi."

-END-

Ok I got tickets for the Chicago show and Idk how to feel