Jin- Vanilla

You just got home from a long day at college and couldn't wait to get home and go to sleep. You put your keys into the lock on your apartment door and paused. 

From the other side of the door you could hear your boyfriend jamming out to his groups song  'Danger' and you chuckled to yourself. 

He must have been baking.

You unlock the door and open it to reveal your boyfriend Jin, standing at the counter with a pink apron on and stirring some dough in a metal bowl and moving his hips to the sound of the music. Occasionally using the spatula as a microphone. 

You chuckle to yourself at how silly Jin tends to be when he is home alone and has access to a speaker. But you loved him for it. 

He looked up, saw you and smiled happily as he walked over to you, clapping his flour covered hands before he cups your cheeks pulling you into a kiss."Welcome home Jagi. How was class?" He asks. You roll your eyes and slump into his chest tiredly. "Exhausting. I just want to sleep." You say, nearly falling asleep in his chest. He grabs your shoulders standing you up straight and kissing your nose.

"Not just yet Jagi, not until you bake cupcakes with me." He smiles looking down at your with his light brown eyes.

"Oppa...can we do it later? Maybe like 5 hours?" You ask, putting your hands together, pleading with him. "Nope!" Jin says throwing you over his shoulder and carrying you to the kitchen. "Oppa! Put me down!" You chuckle hitting the back of his back before he puts you down. "Hope you enjoyed the view Jagi." He smiles giving you an apron to put on.

You roll your eyes and put on the apron while Jin gets another bowl for you to mix the batter with. "All we need is flour, sugar, and eggs. The butter is still warming up and I get to mix the vanilla." Jin instructs. You cross your arms raising an eyebrow at him.

"Why do YOU get to mix in the vanilla Oppa? What if I want to do it?" You challenge. "Uh no. Y/N you know I always mix in the vanilla. I love the way it smells." He says putting his hands on his hips. You chuckle and reach across him, grabbing the vanilla from his space and holding it away from him so he couldn't get it.

"Ok! No messing around with the vanilla Y/N! This is serious business!" Jin says trying to grab the bottle from your hand but you turn around so he misses. "haha!" You exclaim like a child. He raises an eyebrow. "Don't make this harder than it has to be Jagi, I could easily pluck that vanilla from you." He smiles towering over you. You shrink under his stare as he holds out his hand.

"Last chance, Vanilla." He says ushering you to give him the bottle. You reach out with the bottle in hand only to use your other hand to grab some flour, throwing it in Jins face. "Agh!!! Flour in my hair!" He exclaims patting his head trying to get the flour out of his hair and face while you attempt to make your escape with the vanilla. 

You weren't quick enough and he grabs your torso from behind, lifting you in the air causing you to bust out laughing. "Say you're sorry Jagi! Or you'll get it!" He exclaims. 

"Never!" You laugh as he continues to reach over the counter and grabs flour, puffing it into your face, causing your skin to go white and powdery. "Jin!! It's everywhere!" You chuckle as you both fall to the hardwood floor with him on top of you.

You still had the vanilla in your hand as you try and hide it behind your back, to no avail. Jin pins your legs to the ground with his knees and holds one of your wrists with his hand while he reaches toward the one behind your back, grabbing your wrist. You struggle under his grip and eventually give up when he grabs the bottle of vanilla from your hand. 

"Ughh, fine you win." You roll your eyes as your hand goes limp next to your head and Jin smiles, tucking the bottle of vanilla safely inside his apron pocket. "I always win Jagi, you should be used to it by now I'm sure." He smiles and you shake your head.

"Let me up now, I'm covered in flour." You chuckle as his eyebrow raises once again and picks up your other wrist, pinning it down next to your head, parallel to the other. "Jinnnn, I'm serious." You chuckle.

"I am tooooo Jagi. You look like a tasty treat." He smiles. "What are y--" You start but are then cut off by Jin pressing his plump lips to yours, taking away the flour, drying up your lips. He pulls back and licks the flour off his lips before reconnecting his with yours. He releases one of your wrists only to move them both over your head, keeping them firmly on the ground with his one hand while his other cups your cheek, brushing the powdery flour off your cheek. Your lips move in sync with his as his knee moves in between your legs rather than on it and lowers himself closer to you. 

You feel his hand snake to your waist as he hooks his finger on the belt loop of your jeans pulling them up slightly. You free one of your hands and use it to move his hair from his forehead, looking into his eyes and pressing his forehead against yours as he kisses you, and pushes you against the flour covered floor, causing your hair to get tangled in the flour.

He removes his lips from yours with a loud smack as you both chuckle. "Tasty enough for you Oppa?" You ask, placing your hands on his sides, moving them up and down as he just admires you for a few seconds underneath him.

Your nose wrinkles as you smell a smell of burning. "Oppa. do you smell that? Is there something in the oven?" You ask. His eyebrows burrow and looks to the side into the kitchen and you take this as an opportunity to snake your hand inside his apron pocket, retrieving the vanilla bottle.

"I don't smell anything Jagi... maybe it's--" You cut him off by placing your lips on his again which catches him off guard as you push him off of you and crawl on top of him. You kiss him a few more times before you stand over him, holding up the bottle of vanilla feeling victorious as his jaw drops open and shakes his head.

"Oh you're going to get it Y/N! This time I'm getting the spatula!" Jin exclaims as you start running through the apartment while he grabs a spatula running after you with a bowl of flour in the other hand.

You hear the front door open and close and hear Min Yoongi shrieking.

"WHY IS THERE FLOUR ALL OVER MY COUCH AND FLOOR?!! HYUNG?!" You hear him yell as you run into the bathroom and try to lock the door but was too slow so Jin came inside, cornering you with a spatula and flour.

"No. Jin don't do this I'm sorry. You can put in the vanilla." You plead with him only causing him to inch closer with a sinister look on his face.

"This is for taking my vanilla!" He exclaims ready to throw the flour at you, but before he can he is taken by the ear by Min Yoongi and dragged out of the bathroom. "Agh! Is this any way to treat your hyung Yoongi! Let me go!" Jin exclaims and Yoongi, who is a good 5 inches shorter than him drags him by the ear into the kitchen. You laugh to yourself before creeping into the livingroom to see Yoongi scolding Jin. 

"I don't want to have to see flour everywhere around the house hyung!! It was on my laundry once! You have to be more careful! I don't understand why you and Y/N must have so many flour fights!" He exclaims grabbing his hair.

"Don't knock it till you try it Yoongi." Jin smiles puffing some flour in Yoongi's face causing a blank stare to take over his face.

Your hand moves to your mouth concerned for Jin's well being due to the fact he just threw flour in Min Yoongi's face. Yoongi just smirks before grabbing a whole bowl of flour and throwing it over Jin's head making his bust out laughing. You snort and see Jin and Yoongi looking at you before looking at each other and both grab two bags of flour charging at you.

"This isn't fair! Wait a minute!" You exclaim running back the way you came. "You should have just let me put in the vanilla Jagi! Now it's time for revenge!" You hear JIn chuckle and Yoongi joining in before the catch you and cover you in flour.

-END-

A/N: 

DM's Are open for requests :)