Her True Nature

[AN: Feminazis please do not attack me because Puro is suspicious of a female Transfur.. I have nothing against women, and I am one myself, so if you want to be an ass in the comments let's go! Try to destroy me! Just know, I deal with hate on a daily basis! *Energetic chuckle* I work in retail god dammit! And just know, you're wasting your time and breath calling Puro a misogynist because he is suspicious of a possible threat, WHO HAPPENED TO BE FEMALE!  NO MATTER WHAT GENDER OR SEXUALITY A PERSON IS, IN SOME CASES THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED! *Mic drop*]

I was right to.

"Hey, Puro! You're awake! This is my friend Belle, she is also a former human!" Human and Belle walked in.

"Hello, Puro! I heard so much about you. You guys are an amazing tag team! Have you considered dating your companion?" What an odd thing to start with, but she seemed pretty innocent.

Upon looking out the window, I found myself in an unfamiliar city, we were several stories high. I then realized that the cat was next to me.

"Say.. I don't know much about the dark latex, but what would happen if they were to fall eight stories..?" I jumped in astonishment.

"Pretty much what would happen to a light latex such as yourself, become a puddle and pretty much die." She shoved me onto the window, then I pushed her back.

My friend barged in, and grabbed her. "What the hell is going on here? Bell! What are you doing?"

"Oh! Just showing him my favorite spot. Yeah.. Puro, that building across from us, that was formerly an office, but now it's a huge ten story garden." I shook my head and looked at him with a sober look. 

Later on, she left. Human and I went to the rooftop to watch the sunset.

"Puro, I had a dream last night about looking in the mirror, I saw myself in human form...  My reflection told me something I have been trying to figure out for the longest time.. My name. My name is Colin, but back in the day I chose to go by Lin." I was astonished.. 

"I think Lin is a perfect name! But go by anything you want." I replied.

"I feel more comfortable with Lin, and that's what I will go by." He put his arm around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I.. I've been wanting to say something since we left the lab.." He said after a moment. He paused, and faced me.

"Without you, Puro, I would have been either dead or still in the lab, so would you. So, thank you for being by my side, and," he started to choke up, "and if we stick together, everything will be right again." He placed his head on my chest, then did something absurdly unexpected, he kissed me on the lips...

"What is this...? What is going on?" I kept asking myself.. I liked this, yet, deeply feared it. Then it hit me. Long ago, back when I was in the lab, reading for days on end, and only taking a break to eat food and or draw, I found this novel somewhere.

I decided to read it. I then found out, it was about something us latex creatures never had.

Love.