Luigi, a long lost friend

[AN: Sorry didn't mean to leave you guys on a cliff hanger. Life happened. Enjoy!]

[Luigi]

"Hello!?" I noticed a young man in the distance. He was struggling to get up. The mist mixed with the snow made it harder to see them.

"L-Luigi?!" He called back. I knew that voice. That familiar medium pitched, nasally voice with a light Russian accent. Before the disaster, five hellish years ago, he was my best friend. He used to come over to my house and we made stupid Anytube videos and raided cringy Chaos servers. I was devastated the day he disappeared.

I ran up to him. "Luigi!" he cried in pure joy.

"It's been too long, Lin!" I embraced him, then I reeled in disgust, he smelled like he hasn't bathed in ages. He laughed.

"We have a lot to catch up on, I have a boyfriend now, his name is Puro." He said, then he gave me that look, that something was horribly wrong.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's nothing.." He forced a smile, and added, "just tired."

"I understand. Let's go to my cabin. You look like you're starving." I embraced him harder, ignoring his foul smell.

"Thanks." he replied quietly.

[Lin]

I was in agony, I was tired, hungry, and most of all, my love was gone, I missed him with my very soul. But, Luigi was taking me in. I forgot about a lot of my past, since I got amnesia from ever being asleep for five years, or whatever the fuck happened.

But, Luigi. The memories started floating back of us, every time I looked at him, every time he  said something. I was happier beyond anything, seeing him. It felt like a hole inside was filled.

We made it to the little cabin. I was greeted by this white haired, Swedish woman chopping oak logs on a large stump. Her hair was short, and she was wearing a woolen jacket. Then I noticed something. Pools of dark latex were everywhere. Shattered crystals and dark latex masks were scattered within the latex. I thought of Puro, and hoped that the world didn't do that to him.

Puro.. Oh how I missed him!