The Great Storm

[AN: Hey hey I'm back at it again with the crazy ideas, and looking forward to write more. Thank you guys for the love and support, and how this story blew up within the passed few months! It means a lot to me! Love you all! And more content soon!

Also Changed turned 1 on Apr 4th! I'm so happy!]

[Puro]

The night before Dr K vanished, he was telling me that he made the rest of his journey on foot, because after nearly six years of non-use, his van broke down. He then readjusted my bio robot, which is the size of a chicken egg. That was a well, uncomfortable and painful experience...

He also noticed something, since I've already assimilated my love, a few times I now have more human characteristics. I know I'll be a Transfur until I die, but knowing this excellent news, I feel a small sense of hope...

Lin was lying next to me, submerged in my fur. He sighed.

"Puro, what are we going to do?"

[Foxy]

"Forget me..." I heard Saucious say as I was waking up.

It was beginning to snow as I noticed something red flashing in my sleepy haze. It was a warning pop-up telling me that dangerous weather is approaching, through my visor.

DANGER: SPECIAL WEATHER ALERT

FIND SHELTER IMMEDIATELY

5' OF SNOW EXPECTED; POSSIBLE WHITE OUT CONDITIONS

I sprung to my feet in fear.

"Guys!" I breathlessly gasped in panic.

"What's that red thing flashing on your face?" Puro asked, he was half asleep. I blushed.

"Well, Lin's prediction is right. Bad weather is coming and we got to get out of here!" Puro shook his head.

"And there is nothing to get us out of this storm."

"I think we should keep heading west!" Lin replied.

As the day progressed, the snow began to fall harder. By mid-day we were only able to see a foot in front of us, as the temperature dropped. It was one of the scariest things I've ever experienced.

We weren't able to see where we were going, and I started to grow weakened by the lack of sunlight meeting my visor, surrounding us was a deep, endless white oblivion.

Later, after our minds began to go blank, after insanity began to strike, for all we saw was white, I sensed something in the distance. And I felt us moving closer to it.

Lin fell onto this black square that appeared on the ground. He looked up at us in horror, upon a small glance of what the square held.

"What is it babe?" Puro asked as he approached his love. I followed him.

[Lin]

A man of Asian descent was standing there, through the polarized square, the room he's standing in looked like a small living room. His dark eyes met mine in panic. He stood there, and then ran off.

I then heard distant voices, almost like shouting.

It was the first time I've seen a human in nearly two months...

My fist instinct is to run, yet, it gave me a strange comfort seeing one of my kind again.

"Are you okay?" Puro asked again.

"I'm fine." I replied as I was getting up.

We kept going, Foxy started growing noticeably weak, as his body began to slow down. I looked at Puro.

"Should we slow down?" Right before I could reply there was this loud, unworldly sound..

They both vanished.

I was alone again, yet it was different...

The snow faded into darkness as the ground left from under me.

Fear took over, so did rage.

What happened? I kept asking myself..

...

[AN: Spoiler alert, things are about to go crazy. And no, Colin is not dead.]