Puro's Return

[AN: Sorry it took so long to update, my motivation began to dwindle as my life grew into madness. Everything is fine now, and I might be posting another part tonight or tomorrow, so stay tuned!]

I left the room, and looked over to see vivid flames were burning brightly in the fireplace. The rest of the cabin was at a comfortable temperature, well except the guest room.

May was mixing batter and putting it into a little pan, then she began to brew coffee with some chicory root. I looked around, my childhood friend was no where to be seen. Then, right before I asked, I heard shouting outside.

"Get back! I don't care who you are, STAY AWAY FROM LIN!" I peeked out the window and saw the familiar tall beast which towered Luigi. 

I burst out the door, and embraced my love, just then, and felt as if I was stabbed in the wrist. I began to feel dazed, but my love was in panic, and then, what met my eyes was blood, lots of it, running up my sleeve, and a shiny thing sticking out of it. 

I then realized, someone threw a pocket knife at me. It was not deep enough to permanently paralyze my hand, but without proper care, fatal infection was inevitable.

Instinctual rage followed, causing me to rip the knife out, run away in a torrid rage. Puro followed, but I was too blinded in rage to even notice him.

After a moment, I noticed something else was following me too, a white latex. Puro didn't seem to notice it yet, but it caught up to me. It threw me to the ground, and laid on top of me for a moment, pinning me to it. 

"Come on!" He began to yell, then, a tinge of fear began to appear in his face. His lips trembled, as he began to show his teeth. He was a snow leopard.

I looked into his silver eyes, they were full of immense fear.

"What even are you!?" he apprehensively shouted, and got off of me. Those words stayed in my mind for the rest of the night.

Puro was just catching up in a sprint. He picked up the snow leopard and looked him in the eyes for a moment and looked at me.

"He says that you're untransfurable." I didn't want to get up, I had no motivation to, I didn't even care anymore. The snow leopard ran away in fear.

"Come on, get up. Please." Puro had noticed my apathy. I kept laying on the ground.

"You're badly dressed, and you're bleeding. Come on, get up!"

"You owe me one, Collin, that Saucious guy made me lift weights and my arms still hurt." he muttered, and lifted me off of the ground.

Darkness fell upon my gaze, as I fell into another slumber.