Serendipity, the Reiteration

[AN: Warning: Sexual/nudity references coming up. If you are not confortable with pre-Lemon/yiff I'd advise if you don't read this chapter.

Ladidida, life, bullshit, and Discordapp. And trust me, it may seem sexual, but this is just watered down fully of what ideas I have. (I'm into gay shit.) We haven't even started and I'm already feeling lust, jes. And lastly, sorry about slow updates.]

[Puro, Day Two, Morning]

I awoke, and my love was no where to be seen. That odd sent was back, and my lust was stronger than ever. I even felt like I was almost going to piss myself for some reason. I wondered what human was up to, and why he had such a strange scent sometimes. 

So I got up, and went to see if he was downstairs. 

I then remembered something, the hand gesture he gave me last night, and pieced it together. His love is greater that I thought it was, and now, he wants to bond with me? It's more important to humans than Transfur, I guess. And so, I must tell him the truth.

I was stopped in the hallway, upon hearing hyperventilating in the bathroom. There was also the sound of splashing. The first thought that came to me was that he was in danger. And so I burst into the bathroom to see if he was okay.

[Lin, Day two, Morning]

The last thing I wanted to happen, happened. I was just about to nut too.

"Baby! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?" He ran into the bathroom, in panic, and lept into the bathtub right in front of me. 

He's rather naive for a twenty three year old, I'll tell you that. Then, he noticed what I was trying to hide from him this entire time.

"Glad you're not alone in this." He said, as he studied my naked body. His eyes, started moving toward my erection. I was mortified beyond belief. I gave a little nervous cry.

"Lin." he inched closer to me. Something attracted him about me and everything of me was exposed. My malnourished underweight body, (I was skinny in the first place, by what I can remember.)

"Your body is looking better than it was. Perhaps..." he licked his lips and smiled. I saw his large pewter colored tongue.

His white pupils grew large, and he moaned as lept onto me. I was submerged into the fluff as he pinned my body to the back of the tub.

I then came.

Puro was unfazed. He moaned again while his head was on my neck, surrounding me in his warm latex fluff. Betwixt that, and the warm water, and the warm intoxication from masturbation, I was comfortable beyond what I've ever felt before.. There were no words to be said. All I heard was his breathing. I then realized he was in deep thought. Not troubled either, though I could barely see his face, he seemed pleasured, as he melted onto me into a cuddle.

"Lust, such a wonderful feeling. Only the rarest of feelings of a transfur to feel. You know, Lin.. I think we should bond sometime soon." he said, I felt warm, feeling his nose nestle into my neck as he spoke.

He moved into more of a comfortable position. His tail curled around me as he gently pushed me up the tub a bit, into more of a sitting position. His bitter breath brushed upon my face as he spoke again.

"I.. I am still in awe.. I felt the best feeling I've ever felt in my life.." I nodded, yet I was unsure of what he was talking about.

I decided not to say anything, and so I clung tighter in his embrace and relaxed some more.

Yet, most of all, I am grateful that Puro is there. If my fate came to a majority of my race's I would have died alone, and I wouldn't have experienced love, nor have known what it was like. I'm glad my life turned out this way.

[Puro, Day Two, Afternoon]

The day went on like usual. Colin testing his archer skills and Saucious training me in the basement. 

I still lavish that great release I felt earlier... Curiosity and lust followed whenever I even thought of it. Yet, I always wondered what making love was.

Then, I look over to my love. He was blushing, as I was repeatedly lifting a 15 lb weight. Saucepan smiled at us. I went back to lifting this little weight, all the while I was watching my love's form with the bow. 

His left hand was on the arrow, as he pulled it back. In the precise angle, he let go of it. It met the dead center of the target.

His eyes grew wide, as he grinned.

"Puro! Sauci! Did you see that?! I still got it in me!" He laughed in joy. His laugh was always adorable, and lighthearted.

The day went on, dreadfully slowly, yet, the storm didn't look like it was going to let up. The boredom was overwhelming, and I didn't want to stay inside forever.

[Puro, Day Two, Night]

My love and I were tiredly cuddling in bed, after a long, boring day. The lust was overwhelming and he kept giving me this look.

I gave him a chance to tell me what he wanted to do, yet, I already knew. With a lot of nervous 'you knows' and half to a quarter sentences, he told me what I wanted to hear. He wanted to make love.

Lastly, he had a voice that I could listen to for hours, a semi-deep voice with a small Russian accent. He pronounced the vowels with a bit of empthisis, with a bit of grit.

[Saucious Day Two, Night (Well, I don't want to get reported, plus I am not confortable writing about this lmao.)]

I went to bed early that night. I began to feel ill. Though, I am unsure if it's source is from the weather, or is it time for me to go. The last thing I want is to leave the lovers behind, and to which I prefer to be left behind.

There is something about Lin that interests me. By what I hear from Puro, he cannot be transfured by any other latex, other than himself. Lin was also formerly a white latex, also formerly human, so now, he is the first known hybrid.

I hope the best for that kid. I hope the best for both of them.

[AN: Sorry for the wait, next chapter will conclude the time in the cottage, so stay tuned.]