Important stuff

[Changed is made by Dragonsnow, and music by Shizi, I decided to make a post ending spin-off Headcannon short story of it. None of the original characters, nor original story line is mine.]

It is advised if you play the ENTIRE game first, or if watch a playthrough. But usually playthroughs are like the last resort. (I just don't want to ruin stuff for ye.)

So, I was bored, and I thought the true ending in the game was a bit open ended. I'm sorry if I anger Dragonsnow by writing this, but I am prepared to face any backlash if this story gets any. (I should have made this thing earlier goddammit.)

(And yea, Dragonsnow will kill me for making this. Probably.)

And Lastly, before this story starts, I want to state how Inspiring the game Changed is. Playing it, the attention to detail with the animation is on point! Looking at the walking cycle of Colin and Puro especially, and the transfurmaton. 

I am a huge fan of the retro, cute artstyle. It reminds me slightly of like 2011/2012 Youtube/Newgrounds animations. Perhaps a bit later than that, but damn. And I am a fan of challenging games myself, especially puzzle game.

Thank you, Dragonsnow.

Questions? Comments? Emotional outbursts?

My Twitter and Discord

Saucu Pan 

https://twitter.com/SauciousNecro

Discord:

Saucious Necronos #1224

Follow this guy on Twitter, show him some support! 

Dragonsnow's Twitter: (I had a hard time finding this dude.)

Dragonsnow @SnowDragon8

https://twitter.com/SnowDragon8

(He also has a FA, but I can't find it. :0)

And lastly Changed. You can buy it here.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/814540/Changed/

(It's 20% off as of the time writing this.)