To Puro's astonishment

[Lin]

We were running through the corridor for nearly twenty minutes in total darkness, until...

[Theodore]

The ground went missing below my feet, it was astonishing, being in the air momentarily, but, that was short lived.

BAM! I felt my body hit something hard in the darkness. I was stunned, but it was only the floor. I recuperated, and looked up, four feet away, I saw a faint green light. I felt the wall behind me with my foot, and there was a ladder built into the wall. Lin was climbing down it cautiously, as I saw his small, slender shape slowly come down.

How far did I fall? Around eight feet. Not a lethal drop, but enough to hurt.

[Emma]

The night guard assigned me to watch over the deck. It was a boring job, just wandering throughout the quiet hallways, and the labs, and observation deck, but.. I heard something suspicious...

I didn't know where it was from, but this noise was a strange crashing sound. I was in the observation deck, looking to the cage of the intelligent dark latex. He was pacing back and forth, nervously, yet, since, we had him in captivity, he began to slow down. He finally noticed me, I was kinda scared, but I stayed quiet.

My colleagues told me that he could talk, and he is quite intelligent. After running some tests on him, myself, he showed that he is. He never spoke to me though.

Until now.

"I heard the howl. I see that scar running down your face. You are messing with forces that are not to be reckoned with. I hope you life was worth it. Since, it won't be long before your death."

Out of instinct, I hit the electric button, on the side of glass, and a surge of electricity struck the beast to the floor with a grunt.

"I'll see you in hell." He muttered, as a muffled cracking sound emitted from a shaking form. "But lastly... I want to see Lin again.." I was walking away at this point, but those words struck me like a dagger to the chest.

I took a glance to the protogen, his visor was on after almost a day of it being off, one more day, and he will be home again. Why hide from his race? His home? He's making his life worse.

Yet.. He seemed more lively than before. He put his hand on the glass, and glared at me with his illuminating violet face.

Foxus Draconyth, otherwise known as Foxy, is a brave soul. What his fate rests, is unknown, but the Protogen are hesitant to approach him. They share similar behavior to me.

It is rumored that Protogens are borderline ethereal, but, I think that's hokey bullshit. Only one god exists, and it was his working to keep me alive. I'm guessing by the scar and the wolf I encountered, I'm sure a demon was here... So I brought my cross. Let's hope it works..

[Puro]

I laid there, my mask began to crack, causing my body to jolt in pain. I was twitching, and at the verge of loosing consciousness. I know my body is electricity proof, but my mask isn't, and voltage could cause it to shatter.

Most of all, I wanted Lin.. I wanted to feel his warm body next to mine.. I wanted everything to be fine. I desperately missed the abandoned house we took shelter in, losing my virginity, and the peace during the great storm.

At least I wasn't alone, like I am now.

Moments pass, nothing... Darkness consumed my sight, as my body began to grow ever so weaker.. The last thing I saw was Foxy looking at me, wishing he could help...

[Ted]

Entering through this long corridor, we met the last woman that we wanted to see...

"How am I not surprised? And you brought the unstable one two? Just a fair warning, one step closer, and you two are getting erased."

We were both petrified, yet, in a matter of life and death, we still ran like hell.