Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

[Emma]

The new subject was resting. I was able to track his brainwaves, like I do to all the newcomers, and I found something rather disturbing...

He was showing something I've never seen before, during one's neutralization. He was fighting it...?

His brainwaves began to become distressed.

He awoke gasping.

...And upon jolting awake, the signal was cut..

I heard a howl, then a few more outside within the sudden darkness. It was the hunter's howl, the howl of wolves when they find prey, and to gather the rest of the pack to hunt it. I sat there in a quiet panic, praying, hoping it was just some wolves outside.

"Don't fuck up.. Take this as a warning." A male voice uttered behind me.

I looked behind me, what met me was a wolf, darker than the darkness itself, with illuminating white eyes.

Right before I could react, he pounced on me with a wild bark.

[Puro]

A hunting call? Am I hearing this right?

Foxy laid there unresponsive. I guess he isn't part Wolf like I am.

"Sun... Sweet warmth... Celestial body..." He says every now and then, almost like he's begging for it for his life. Who could know what various forms of hell he's going through..

His screen shut off, the first time I seen it it off since I awoke hours ago.

[Lin]

Deeper and deeper I fell, within the darkness, until...

A surge of electricity brought me back. Unable to recall what put me in this mess, I searched the room, breathlessly.

Same, quiet room. Plain gray bed, carpet, and eggshell walls, a gentle blue light illuminating near the floor of the dorm.

But something felt off... A familiar sense of power drifted within these halls...