A shift in weather

[AN: "Oh look! Sauci's back! It's been too long, just give up already." I'm never gonna give this story up. I have a load of new ideas for yo butts.

"Will one of your ideas be of Lin losing his Vcard to Puro?" Hell the fuck no. If you want that, write about it yourself. This website is free y'know. "But you did mention Lin getting a boner a few times." I know, but that's the only sexual thing I will put in this story. But I may or may not lightly reference them taking their relationship to the next level lmao.. maybe. 

"Why u always lyin'" Shut the fuck up. 

"And, why are you gone so much?" Because, I keep getting scheduled weird hours, and I have a life, unlike you! Jk we all have lives lmao.

Okay, no more discussion, let me keep forging this story.]

[Puro] 

Guilt.. Utmost horrid guilt. That's all I could feel every time I looked at my love. It's been only a few minutes since we entered the cottage.

Sauci was silently reading by the fire. He seemed to have calmed down, and too, have become comfortable in the chair. I glanced at Lin, he was looking at me and the steps, and smiled at me. 

I followed.

Upstairs there were two rooms, between them was a small hallway leading to the back balcony. The hall was cold, yet carpeted, and the walls were in good shape, like whoever owned the house kept it in wondrous shape. 

The wind was howling loudly outdoors, seemingly from the north. I almost sensed warning, yet, Lin was filled with excitement. His bare feet thudded on the floor, as his fox-like playfulness came to life. As an adult of his kin, he seems very child-like at times, and to me, I find that adorable. 

Some may not. Some may be annoyed of him, but, whom is there to judge. He's one of the last people of his kin, and disrespecting him is rather profound to me. Plus, being one of the last few living humans, it makes me wonder what is going through his head. What those dark blue eyes are up to. Fear? And does he remember who he is? Most nights, I awaken to him sobbing in his sleep, then some he clutches onto me and tries to break free from something. One night, he screaming for help, yet, not one time, I wasn't there to comfort him.

Now to see him happy warms my soul. 

We went out onto the snow covered balcony. His blue eyes looked into mine again, this time, in curiosity.

"What is going on inside your latex mind? You seem rather... out of it right now." He warmly hugged me, within the cold wind. 

The sky looked like oblivion, no stars in sight, yet, the snow made everything brighter than the first few nights after my love and I left the lab. Back then, I wasn't able to see the skyline and the beauty of what the earth bared, after all, I am just a failed experiment.

"A lot." I replied. "I'm still shaken up from this morning, with finding you being held at gunpoint, and assimilating you. I'm just afraid for you Human.. This world is a dark place, and since you're one of the last of your kind, it's even scarier."

"Yea, tis life, my love. But what are you afraid of? Me dying? In all honesty, I should have died long ago with the rest of my kind." My heart sunk.

"Human!-"

"What, it's true. But, somehow fate has brought me to you. I'd rather things be this way. I love you so much Puro, and without you, I won't be here."

"Same goes for you, my love. Without you, my existence won't matter as much. I would have been back at the lab, trying to find a host, reading until the end of time. We must stay close now."

The temperature grew unfathomably cold just after staying outside for a couple of minutes. The only intelligible sound was the wind, nothing more. Then I knew, something was going to happen...

[Lin]

Puro was afraid, and I knew it. He grew up in a temperature controlled environment, and the weather patterns predicting a possible storm. Vague memories of white out conditions, and being stuck inside for days on end began to flood my mind. More and more followed, High school, the internet, and lastly white outs, and my heavy use of alcohol during those, since there was nothing to do but sit on the internet.

I followed my love inside. We entered one of the bedrooms, it was tidy. Yet, not a trace of life for a long time. There was no dust. 

"Tired, baby?" My love asked, I shook my head.

"I could use some vodka but I'm not that tired." The memories of hard spirits brought me bliss, and lust for them, though, it was not really legal, and well, I got in trouble a few times..

I looked over to my love, and his eyes were full of fatigue. What laid before us in the doorway was a full sized bed, furnished with a velvet or woolen blue and white striped blanket, and numerous pillows. There was a desk on one side, and the chimney, causing this room to be warmer than the other.

There was a desk baring a computer. It was too dark to see much of anything, but I could barely make out the shape of it, by the nightly light coming through the window. I wandered closer to the computer. I jumped upon hearing a creaking and then a thud. 

It was only Puro climbing into bed.

I was curious about the computer. I go to turn it on, if that was even possible. 

[Puro]

Something illuminated causing my love to jump. It was a rather large square with symbols on it.

He moved the mouse, to one of the symbols and clicked, and the screen illuminated white. There was this colorful icon almost at the center of the screen. There, he tapped on a plastic bar, with numerous buttons. 

Various other colors appeared, with numerous pictures and lines of text.

"After all these years... The internet still works.." He said. He turned to me, and shut of the machine. 

"Puro, my love.. I do believe there is hope." He crawled into bed with me and nested into a warm slumber.